♡16♡

Pic cred humanlouvre

Taehyung was running late.

Today is the singing competition and he's fucking late to it. First, he woke up late because he got home late from Jeongguk's place last night. He could've stayed but he knew Jeongguk needed one last practice and he can't listen to it so he left. Even Jeongguk was reluctant to let go but he had no choice.

Jimin called him multiple times because they all were supposed to leave together but Taehyung tells them to go without him, he'll catch up after getting ready.

And surprise, he had to run towards the university because he missed the bus. He's been running for twenty minutes, ignoring the calls that are blowing up his phone.

But he pick up when he sees Jeongguk's.

"Bogum hyung said you're still not here and the show is about to start! I swear Taehyung if you aren't there I'm not going to perform!" Jeongguk shoots. Taehyung stops for a moment to catch his breath.

"I-I can see the university, Gukkie. I'm going right to the auditorium door." Taehyung says in harsh breaths as he runs towards the gate.

"Please, please hurry up or I'll go out of my mind. You have to be there. The first performance is done!" Jeongguk says. Taehyung smiles.

"Your group is last one to perform, Gukkie. Just relax." Taehyung utters. He shows his student id and enters the auditorium.

"There, I'm in the auditorium. Happy?" Taehyung breathes out. He sees a stack of water bottles on the table at the side and grabs it, doesn't care if he's allowed or not and chugs it down.

"I can finally breathe now." Taehyung utters.

"Tae." Taehyung hears a soft and nervous voice of Jeongguk.

"You're gonna be okay, Gukkie." Taehyung smiles even if Jeongguk can't see right now.

"I wanna see you before the performance. Please, please, please. I won't be able to see before the results because they'll make us stay here until the end and I don't think I can survive that long without seeing you. Please." Jeongguk rambles.

Taehyung feels his heart about to just burst as the feelings come rushing again. He's blushing at the entrance of auditorium, his eyes getting a little teary.

"Am I even allowed in the backstage room?" Taehyung asks, his voice coming out strained as he tries not to appear like he's about to burst into tears.

"I-I don't know. There are two students though and they're not letting us out because of some cheating or manipulation stuff which is absurd." Jeongguk says. Taehyung bites his lower lip.

"Just stand on by the door and I'll be there. If we're lucky I'll come and if not, atleast we'll get to see eachother." Taehyung says.

"Yeah, yeah okay." Jeongguk says. Taehyung smiles. Poor boy sounds so nervous and he   any even begun to feel how Jeongguk must be feeling when he himself has his heart beating wildly because he can't wait to listen to the song.

Taehyung rushes towards the backstage room but the little hallway is blocked by two seniors it seems. They're not even by the door by the hallway and Taehyung curses.

"Hey, turn around right away if you're not performing." One of the senior guys or maybe guards, whatever, says.

"No. No I'm just here to see someone and give them---".

"Tae!" Taehyung looks at the owner of the voice, Jeongguk standing by the door. Taehyung smiles widely and in his excitement, he rushes forward, only to be grabbed by a guy.