♡9♡

"Your feet stink!" Kim Yuri, Taehyung's sister exclaims as the two of them are sitting on the couch.

"What do you mean stink?! I just showered!" Taehyung exclaims. Yuri makes a face at him and continues on her phone.

"Your friends are very mad on you in the comments." Yuri says in amusement.

"I know. That's why I didn't charge my phone. I'm here for mom and I'll give her all my time." He says.

Well his phone is charged, just on silent and he didn't open it. They all texted and called ever since he came to Daegu yesterday morning. Jeongguk didn't. No call or text.

He had talked to Yoongi after that camera incident. How, as usual, he got so dramatic to the point of seriousness and pettiness.

That's the reason he ran away that he told Jeongguk to find someone else for the project, got jealous of that one girl's comment, got scared that in the future, everyone will eventually get tired of his dramatic ass.

This fear had made him flee to Daegu before as well. Yoongi tells him he's crazy, stupid and an idiot to think if Jimin and Hoseok will ever leave him. Those two basically live for Taehyung's dramatic ass.

Taehyung tells him he can never know when things change.

Yoongi told him the same this time that the three new idiots won't leave him either. He said he knows them, they are the people to stick till the very end.

Yoongi knows about Taehyung's feelings towards Jeongguk. What Taehyung doesn't know is that he knows Jeongguk's feelings for Taehyung as well. Same goes to Jeongguk as he told Yoongi everything but Yoongi never told him anything.

So Yoongi is also part of mission two dense dumb bitches without being an actual part of it.

Yoongi told him to stop being so insecure and Taehyung said he can't help it.

Yoongi said he should forget high school, those friends were shake and Taehyung said it's not easy. Even though he moved on, he still gets insecure.

And he knows he hurts Jimin and Hoseok by doing it but running away becomes the only solution.

It's easy.

He'll be okay in a few days.

Yoongi said Jeongguk will be upset too and Taehyung said he wouldn't be surprised if he gets fed of his attitude sooner than others.

Yoongi said he underestimated Jeongguk. Taehyung said nothing.

Mrs. Kim fell from two stairs, tried a heel after years and failed miserably, hurt her ankle bad and can't walk now. Taehyung is here for her even though she said he didn't have to but she is happy inside that her son is here.

Mr. Kim said he got a back pain from picking her wife and earned a laughter from his two children, a pout and a glare from his lovely wife.

Taehyung loves his family. He hates Yuri, sorry not sorry.

"Right, for mom." Yuri laughs. "Coward." She mumbles then.

"Just keep quiet. Just sitting close to you makes me want to burn your hair." Taehyung says, munching on almonds.

"I hate you." She says.

"I hated you the moment mom and dad brought you from the adoption centre." Taehyung says.

"MOM!!" Yuri yells. "Taehyung is saying that again!"

Taehyung laughs.

"It's true." Taehyung shrugs.