Gukk

jeon_jk1

♡ liked by tae_taebaby, hobi

♡ liked by tae_taebaby, hobi.hobi, bog.um_ and 601 others
jeon_jk1 didn't know my baby could drive this good. p.s I'm already missing you, love🥺💜 @tae_taebaby

view all 311 comments

yug_yugie just open a pinterest account you two will ya?

jimin_chim u sure u two were on the right path?😂

jaehyunnie_ it's just two weeks

hobi.hobi stop acting so coupley it's disgusting and it makes me feel single

lilmeow holding tae's hand while he drives is a danger!

mo_mo and driving us all crazy as well💃

wwhandsome_jin they're making me the bad guy like split them

rm_joonie you did ^ 🤷🏻‍♂️

wwhandsome_jin shut up!

jimin_chim now what to do with this crybaby?

hobi.hobi tuck him to bed

lilmeow make him go to work

tae_taebaby I miss you toooo @jeon_jk1 🥺🥺🥺

bog.um_ follow him? ^

yug_yugie it's just been two hours since he got on plane!

tae_taebaby so what? I miss him🥺

jimin_chim wanna get some strawberries? just come out of your room yeah? I'm downstairs for like two hours!

tae_taebaby and ice cream? 🥺

jimin_chim yes of course

rm_joonie it's late...

wwhandsome_jin shut up you mood spoiler ^

tae_taebaby okay...

hobi.hobi sigh I'm coming too

tae_taebaby I miss himmmm aaaaahhhhh 🥺🥺

jimin_chim I'm gonna fucking strangle you get down here!

lilmeow kids these days

-----------------

"So, how did I drive?" Taehyung asks excitedly as they get out of the car. The whole ride, Taehyung's been on alert and Jeongguk was guiding him from time to time.

Jeongguk held his hand too, kissing it time after time as they move towards the airport.

"Exceptionally good, baby." Jeongguk says as he takes out his suitcase.

"You got everything, right?" Taehyung asks, the two moving inside the airport now.

"Yes, checked them countless times." Jeongguk days and Taehyung nods.

"How much time till you have to go in?" Taehyung asks.

"A few minutes. I am to go early." Jeongguk says and Taehyung bites his lower lip, to stop it from wobbling.

Jeongguk raises his hand and with his thumb of Taehyung's lower lip, pulls it out of his teeth and Taehyung pouts.

"Take care of yourself, okay? Don't go wandering around without anyone. What if you get lost?" Taehyung says just for the sake of speaking or else he'll cry.

"I will and you better take care of yourself too, okay? Don't skip meals just because you'll be too lazy to get out of bed." Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles a little, nods.

"I'll be back before you know it." Jeongguk whispers and cups Taehyung's face and that's all it took for the waterworks to start.

"Oh, baby." Jeongguk whispers and hugs Taehyung, the other curling his arms around Jeongguk's neck tightly as he sobs in his neck.

"Don't make me cry too yeah?" Jeongguk says, his eyes already red.

"I'm sorry. It's just---."

"I know. It's okay. I don't want to stay away from you for a moment either." Jeongguk says.

Taehyung moves back and faces him as Jeongguk wipes the tears off his face with a fond smile.

"I love you, baby." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung melts in his brace.

"I love you, Gukkie." Taehyung utters, clutching onto his jacket desperately.

"I'll go now, yeah? Don't cry." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods, takes a shaky breath.

"We'll call everyday." Jeongguk mumbles before he kisses Taehyung and he kisses him so deep and passionate, open mouthed and desperate.

Taehyung kisses him back the same, melts in his arms as he lets himself be kissed to oblivion by his boyfriend, not caring about the people around.

"Text me as soon as you get in the plane, also when you land and get to the hotel too." Taehyung whispers.

"Will do." Jeongguk utters and kisses Taehyung's forehead.

"Okay, okay go now before I keep you here." Taehyung says and Jeongguk chuckles at that.

"See you, love." Jeongguk says.

"See you, Gukkie." Taehyung waves as Jeongguk goes forward.

Taehyung is already raising his arms when Jeongguk turns and rushes towards him again, his arm around his waist and pulls him closer to his chest, kisses him again.

Jeongguk's almost holding Taehyung up in his arms as he kisses him, feels his stuttering heartbeat against his chest as he holds him.

He's just impossible to walk away from even its for a few days.

"As much as I want to, you can't miss your flight." Taehyung utters as they rest their foreheads together.

"You're impossible to let go of." Jeongguk chuckles.

"So are you." Taehyung says.

"Okay, I'll go now." Jeongguk says as he adjusts his bag.

"Yeah." Taehyung says. Jeongguk pecks his lips again and moves away.

When entering, he turns around and waves at Taehyung, who waves back at him and then blows him a kiss. Jeongguk pretends to catch it and places it on his heart. Taehyung giggles fondly at the action.

Jeongguk mouths 'I love you' and catches Taehyung's 'I love you' before he completely disappears and Taehyung catches his glimpse just for a second.

Oh he's going to miss him a lot.

-----------------

^He's smiling at our suffering 🥺🔥