Messy Surprises!

"Come here," Matt smiles while grabbing my hand and leading me to the garage.

"What?" I giggle.

"We all wanted to give you a surprise before you leave, since you're leaving tomorrow," he explains to me while unlocking the door. We walk out the door and then I see that everyone else is already outside. "Walk into the driveway."

I follow his instructions and then gasp. My car is out there. Wrapped in tinfoil.

"What? Why?" I start to laugh. "What is the point of this?"

"We thought it would be fun," Jack J shrugs.

"And it was!" Jacob adds.

"Buuuut," Shawn smirks, "that actually wasn't the point. We only need the tinfoil on the windows."

"I'm so confused," I shake my head, but then I notice full cans of paint everywhere with clean paintbrushes.

"Wait, are you guys doing what I think you guys are doing?" I smirk as everyone takes the tinfoil off of the car, except for the windows and wheels. Now my car is white.

"Yes, we are," Jack G laughs while hanging me a paintbrush and wrapping his arms around me, giving me a hug.

"Do you want to do the honors?" Aaron asks.

"Of course," I smile while dipping my paintbrush into the baby blue paint and then I flick my wrist and let the paint splatter onto my car.

"MY TURN!" Matt yells while getting some neon green paint onto his brush and splashing the paint onto the car.

Shawn goes next and uses bright orange paint.

"This is so freaking cool," Lox gasps while flinging pink paint at the car.

Ten minutes later, my car is splatter painted with tons of different colors.

"That was so fun!" I grin. "My mom will be somewhat upset because the car is worth less now but does it look like I care."

"You look like you care a lot," Carter explains and I roll my eyes.

"But for real-" I start to say, but then I feel something wet hit my back. I gasp, turn around, and see Taylor holding a thick paint brush, dripping with red paint.

"Gotcha," he smirks. I look down and see the paint seeping down my white shirt and my white skinny jeans.

"I GOT YOUR BACK!" Shawn yells while throwing orange paint at Taylor.

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!" Jack J screams before dumping the whole can of blue pant on my head.

I gasp and then quickly wipe the paint away from my eyes. "You're gunna get it."

I grab a bucket of purple paint and then splash it at him. It weighs onto his clothes and he groans. "You suck, you know that?"

"But you love me," I wink.

"Nope, we all hate you," Carter jokes while spraying pink paint at me.

"This is going to suck getting out of my hair," I shake my head while whipping my hair back and forth, causing the paint in my hair to hit everyone. "And is it like 'paint Lexie day' or something?"

"No. Yes. Possibly. I don't know," Jack G laughs. "But you're fun to throw paint at."

"Thanks," I scoff as Shawn and Matt run over to me. Then they whisper an an amazing idea to me.

"You in?" Matt asks.

"You know it," I smirk.

"Okay just follow the plan," Shawn stresses.