Secret Meet and Greats

"Shawn! Lexie!" Charles calls out. I get out of my bed and walk into the room with the TV in it. A few seconds later Shawn shows up too. We're still on the tour bus, but we're not in England anymore- we're in Australia! We went on all the tours in England and then flew out here and got back on the bus. "Today we are having a party."

"PARTAY!" I yell excitedly while strutting around the room.

"Not exactly," Angela laughs. "Basically you guys will get ready early and there's a small little party. Mostly for Charles and I meeting some others and to discuss music. A few people might show up that are your ages, though. It'll take place before the concerts and everything, but it'll still be at the venue."

"Oh," Shawn frowns. "That doesn't sound like much fun."

"The music industry isn't always fun," Charles reminds us.

"Especially when you're in charge," I mutter under my breath. Shawn hears me and lightly elbows me while giving me the 'don't be rude' look.

"Anyway, just make sure to wear something decent. Just no sweatpants and hoodies," he continues. "I think that's all we've got to say. We'll show up at the venue in about forty five minutes so just get ready."

"Okay," I agree. I run over to my bag and grab a ripped pair of light jean shorts and a pink tank top that has a picture of a heart with an arrow through it.

I run over to the bathroom and change into my outfit. After deciding on shoes, I throw on my black and white converse and then put on some light makeup.

"Lexie!" Shawn groans while banging his fist on the door. "You've been in there forever. Are you almost done?"

I open up the door and then step out of the bathroom. "I'm done."

I put my pajamas back into my suitcase and then sit on the couch and get on Twitter.

@LexieMadisonxoxo: who's up for a following spree? RT!

I smile as I send it and then start following people. I feel like I don't do followings sprees enough. I just wish that I could follow everyone and meet all of my fans.

Shawn walks out of the bathroom and sits down next to me.

"We're here!" Angela announces. "Let's go."

I hook arms with Shawn and then we walk out of the bus. The light blinds me for a second, but then I get used to the brightness.

"Hey, look," he smiles. "There are already some fans lining up."

I look over and see a bunch of fans over by a big barrier. I turn and start to walk over to them, but then Charles grabs my arm.

"You can't meet them," he snaps. "You only get to meet VIPS. It wouldn't be fair if you met everyone because the VIPS paid extra."

I roll my eyes but turn back towards the fans and mouth 'we'll be back later'.

When we enter the building, a bunch of bulky security guards walk over to us and start walking us to the room where the party will take place.

"Shawn," I whisper. "I really hope this party isn't going to be too boring."

"It probably will be," he chuckles. "But we'll deal with it. Hey, didn't Angela say there might be a few people our age there?"

"Yeah, she said that," I nod. "I hope they're nice."

"Yeah," he agrees.

One of the guards open a door and then we walk into a plain white room. The room is chilly, probably because of the air conditioner blowing on full blast. There's also a large table, which has chips, pretzels, cheetos, and a bunch of other snacks on it. Next to it is a cooler full of sodas.