Duo!?

I straighten my hair while thinking about today. Today's the day. Hopefully I'll get to accept the record deal.

After I finish doing my hair, I go to my closet and look for something to wear. I chose to wear my black skater skirt and a neon tank top. To top it off, I add a black bow in my hair.

"Hey Lex," Cameron grins as I walk into the kitchen.

"Hey," I smile.

"Are you excited for today?" Jack J asks.

"Yes!" I answer while getting myself a bowl of cereal.

"But your nervous too," Matt adds. "Your shaking."

I look down and I see that my arms are shaking as I pour my cereal.

"Gosh," I sigh. "I am really nervous."

"And that's fine!" Jack G assures me. "You're obviously going to be a little freaked out."

"I guess," I mumble. "Anyways, what are you guys doing today?"

"I think we're going to go bowling later with Lox, Lauren, and Shea. They just stayed at Shea's house last night," Cameron explains.

"Oh. When are you guys going to that?" I question them.

"Hmm. Maybe four? I'm not really sure. Why'd you want to know?" Matt asks.

"No reason," I shrug.

"We can always go after you're back," Jack G adds. "Then we could all go."

"Really? That would be great," I agree.

"Just come straight back from the studio so we can go before the bowling place closes," Jack J stresses.

"Okay," I nod. "I'm going to go now."

I look at the clock and see that it's eleven-thirty.

"Good luck!" The guys yell in unison.

"Thanks," I laugh before running out of the door and hopping into my car.

"SO CALL ME MAYBE!" I sing along to the radio before pulling up to a rather fancy building.

I walk into a building and a security guard stand up right in front of me. "Name?"

"Lexie Madison," I respond.

"Okay, I'll call Charles and Angela and tell them your here. Go to the top floor and then turn to the left and go to door 223," he informs. I nod and then walk over to the elevator and go to the top floor.

"Lexie, you're here!" Angela grins after I knock on the door. "Come in, come in!"

She quickly pulls me into the room and I look around. "Woah..."

The room is super cool. There's a bunch of professional equipment for editing the music and there's a recording studio for the singer.

"Do you like it?" Charles asks me. "Because it's your studio now, that is if you accept the offer."

"My studio?" I gasp.

"Yes. Your studio. Every client gets their own studio and may decorate it as they please," Angela explains to me.

"I have to admit that that's pretty freaking awesome," I confess.

"Well what do you want to see next?" Charles asks. "How about the band room. You play a few instruments, yes?"

"Yeah, I actually play quiet a few," I agree.

"Okay! Then let's head on down!" Angela smiles before we all rush out of the room.

When we reach the instrument room Charles gives me a slight push towards the piano. "Play us something."

I skip over to the piano and start playing 'They Don't Know About Us' by One Direction. Then without even realizing it, I start singing along. By the time the song's finished, I look up and see Angela and Charles gasping.

"Lexie, that was amazing," Angela croaks. "Anyways, what room shall we go to next?"

"We should show you the choreography room. It's really cool," Charles suggests.

"Sweet!" I approve. We walk down to the room and then walk inside.

The room is just a typical dance room- mirrors covering the walls and it has good acoustics. But the fact that it's in the studio makes it ten times cooler.

"You can dance, right?" Charles asks me.

"I feel like I'm being interrogated now," I snap. "But yes, I do."

"Sorry. We're just trying to learn more about you," Angela apologizes. "Where to next?"

"The cafeteria," I quickly answer. "I'm starving."

"Okay, okay," Charles laughs.

We walk down to the cafeteria and Charles starts explaining everything to me. "You see, we do have a cafeteria. It doesn't have the best food though. We always give our clients a lunch break. People can come down here and eat or they can just leave and go eat somewhere else."

"Snaaaap, they have a lot of food here," I gasp.

"I guess. They could do better though," Charles shrugs. "It doesn't always taste the best."

I quickly help myself to a plate of salad and taste it. Now I get what he meant... "I'm not so hungry anymore..."

"Don't worry," Angela laughs. "We have snacks and drinks up in the studio."

"Is there anywhere else you guys want to show me?" I ask them. "Then after you guys show me it we can go back up to the studio."

"Hmm. I guess you've seen most of the things here. But you still haven't met the staff yet, but you'll do that after you accept the offer," Charles explains.

"I think that you and your partner are going to make it big," Angela explains as we get into the elevator.

"What?!" I gulp. Partner?

"Did I not already mention this?" Charles asks and I shake my head. "You won't be a solo artist-you'll be a duo."

"A duo? With who?" I question him as we walk out of the elevator and towards the studio.

"They should be in the studio right now.." he explains while fumbling with his keys.

After a few moments, he opens the door.

I walk in and I gasp, seeing my new partner right in front of me.

*************************************

Comment below who you think her parter is!

Twitter- gigglegeek11 {if you follow me and then tweet me 'Wattpad sent me' then I'll follow back}

YouTube- Fangirl Faith

Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked this chapter :)