Party On!

A/N: tons of YouTubers will be in this chapter, but it doesn't matter if you know who they are. If you do, that's great! If you don't, it won't affect you while reading this.

"It's gunna be hype!" Trevor (Moran) exclaims while throwing his hands up in the air. "You should come!"

Right now we're sitting in the living room, since we're back in California, and he's currently trying to get me to come to a New Years Eve party at the O2L house. (A/N: yes I do know that they're breaking up but let's try to keep this fanfiction happy☺️)

"Who's going to be there?" I ask.

"Mostly YouTubers," he shrugs. "People are coming from all over the world."

"I don't know," I sigh.

"Please?" Trevor pouts. "Shawn and everyone can come too if that'll help you feel better."

"I'm an awkward person though," I giggle.

"So am I," he laughs. "But c'mon it'll be a blast! You'll already know most of the people there!"

"Fine," I finally give in.

"YAY THANK YOU, LEXIE!" he yells while giving me a big hug. "It starts at four thirty, but you can come over whenever."

"Okay," I agree. Jazzy runs over to me and jumps on my lap, causing me to laugh. I hold her and pet her and Trevor reaches out and pets her too.

Trevor's phone gets a text alert noise and then he reads the message and makes a funny face. "Ricky (Dillon) just texted me and said I have to go help get everything ready for the party."

"Oh, have fun with that," I laugh.

"Shut up," he jokes. "I'll see you there, though."

"Yep," I nod. "Bye!"

He leaves and then I get up and walk to Shawn's room.

"Hey, Shawn," I smile.

"What's up?" he asks while raising an eyebrow.

"The O2L house is holding a party tonight," I explain. "Want to go?"

"It sounds fun," Shawn nods. "But what time is it? I have plans until about six tonight."

"Oh," I frown. "It starts at four thirty, but you can come whenever."

"Then I'll go," he smiles. "I'll probably be there around six thirty."

"Okay," I sigh with relief. "I'm gunna go tell everyone else about it, so I guess I'll just see you later."

I go around and see who's going to go, and everyone is, but only Nash is going when I am.

I go up to my room and then put on a black crop top that says 'golden' in cursive gold glittery letters and black high waisted shorts. For shoes, I put on my black Toms.

Then I straighten my hair and put on some eyeliner, mascara, lip stick, and eye shadow.

"Nash," I yell while running downstairs. "When do you want to leave?"

"We can go now," he suggests.

"Okay," I agree. "But you're driving."

"I am?" he chuckles.

"Yep," I smirk. "I don't want to drive."

"Neither do I," he pouts. "Rock paper scissors?"

"You're on," I exclaim.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" we say in unison.

"HA!" I yell with delight. "My explosion beat your paper!"