Bowling!

"Shawn!" I yell before jumping into his arms and giving him a hug.

"Lexie, oh my gosh, you're my partner?" he laughs before spinning me around.

"I guess so," I giggle happily.

"Wait, are you two dating?" Charles questions me worriedly.

I look back from Shawn to Charles. "Um, yeah. Why? Is there a problem?"

Charles turns to Angela and they start whispering frantically with the other people in the studio.

"What was that about?" Shawn whispers into my ear.

"Im not really sure.." I mumble while staring at them.

After a few more moments, Charles clears his throat and then turns towards Shawn and I. "Sorry about that. Now, Shawn, have you had a tour around the studio yet?"

"Yes. One of the staff members showed me around," he explains.

"Awesome, everything's all sushi, as the cool kids say now a days," Angela grins and I give her a weird look.

"Do you mean gucci?" I giggle.

"What?" she asks.

"Never mind," I mutter, trying to hold back a laugh.

"Anyways, now that you guys have both seen everything, you are free to go," Charles announces. "But, you have to come back tomorrow morning."

"Why?" I question him.

"Well, before you guys can accept the offer, we will have to tell you one more thing, and we'll just do that tomorrow to make it easier," he explains.

"Oh.. Okay," I agree. "What time?"

"Be here at one," Angela informs.

"Okay, so we can leave now?" Shawn restates.

"Yes."

"Okay, well bye," I smile before walking out of the door.

"Wait, Shawn, are you moving into the Magcon house?" I ask while walking into the elevator.

"Yep," he grins. "I was actually at the airport to come here when I got the call. So it just happened to work out."

"So what are you doing today, other than unpacking?" I ask.

"Nothing. Why?" Shawn questions me.

"Because when we get back home, we're going bowling," I explain. "You should come."

"Defiantly!" he agrees before we walk out of the studio and get into my car. "So this is your new car?"

"Yep," I grin proudly. "I need to repaint it though, I don't really like the color."

"Oh. Well are you hungry? Do you want to go and get some food?" Shawn asks.

"Nah, we have to go straight back to the house so we can get to the bowling place before it closes," I explain.

"Okay," he nods.

When we pull up into the driveway Shawn gasps. "Woah, this is our house? It's giant!"

"You haven't seen it yet?" I chuckle. "But yeah, it has to be big because we have like 12 people living in it."

"True," he laughs. I help him grab his bags and then we walk inside.

"SHAWN!" The guys yell before bro-hugging each other.

"Wait what are you doing here," Jacob asks. Wait Jacob? I look around and see everyone has moved in that already wasn't here before.