New York Concerts!

Please read the Authors note at the end. It's really important!

"Donuts!?" I yell excitedly when I walk into the kitchen. I woke up a while ago, but I was on twitter.

"Yep," Anthony laughs. "And nice pajamas."

I look down and see my baggy sweatpants and my oversized t-shirt.

"Don't judge," I smirk before sitting down and grabbing a chocolate donut.

"Hey, Lexie, when should we have our concert today?" Shawn asks me while sitting besides me at the table.

"Hm.." I think. "Since it's Saturday, I think anytime would work. How about like five?"

"That sounds good," he agrees. "And we should have the concert outside of the mall."

"Do you have a strange obsession with the mall or something?" Anthony asks. "You're always saying that we should go to the mall."

"No," Shawn chuckles. "It's just there's normally a lot of people at the mall so if we go there then we might attract more people."

"True," I add. "Should we tweet that now since we have all of the details?"

"Sure!" he nods.

I get on the app and start typing

Lexie_Madison_xoxo: hey guys! @shawnnmendes and I are having a concert at 5 o'clock at the New York City mall! The admission is only $5, so come and hang out!

I click tweet and then a few seconds later I get notified that Shawn tweeted about it too.

"It's nine right now," Shawn notifies us. "What do you want to do until the concert?"

"My friend Jack (thatsojack) lives not too far away. He could come over and we can hang out or do whatever," Anthony suggests. "Then he can come with me to watch your concert."

"That sounds good," I agree.

"We should go and see the Statue of Liberty," Shawn explains. "Then Lexie will finally know where it is."

"Wait, it's in New York?" I gawk.

"Yes!" he groans. "How many times do I have to tell you this?!"

"Apparently several times," I giggle.

A few minutes later, someone knocks on the door and Anthony races to go and answer it. A few seconds later he appears with Jack.

"Hey!" I grin. "Guess what we're going to go do?"

"What?" Jack asks.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!" I exclaim happily.

"Who's driving?" Anthony questions us.

"Shawn," we all say in unison, except for Shawn, and he rolls his eyes.

"Why me?" Shawn frowns.

"Because you're probably the best driver out of all of us," I explain and he smiles.

"I am very honored by that," he says while bowing.

"Whatever, dork," I giggle.

"I'll go ask my mom if we can borrow her car," Anthony adds before running to go and find her.

"I'm so excited to go to the concert!" Jack admits after a few seconds. "Iv never heard either of you two sing live."

"I'm excited too! I think maybe a few hundred people will show up!" I beam.