Trampolines and Sparks

Make sure to keep asking questions for #interrogatingfaith!! You can comment them right here, comment them on my message board, tweet them to me, message them to me, or just somehow ask them haha!! I'll be answering them for my YouTube channel when I reach 200 subscribers:)

"I don't know how to do a blackflip," I gasp while watching Jack G easily do one. Right now me, Jack G, Jack J, Shawn, Jacob, and Cameron are on the trampoline trying to do 'tricks'.

"It's not that hard," Jack G laughs before quickly adding, "just try it."

"Alright," I agree uneasily. I jump up and down for a few seconds and then throw my self backwards. But of course with my luck, Shawn is right behind me.

I knock him down, and then I fall right next to him, shaking the trampoline in the process.

"Are you okay?" Shawn asks worriedly, looking at my head to check for injuries.

"I'm fine, but are you okay? I bumped into you pretty hard," I laugh.

"He's fine, you're fine, everybody's fine," Cameron interrupts. "We have to finish teaching you how to do a backflip."

"Yeah," Jack J nods. "You would have gotten the backflip right if Shawn wasn't right behind you."

"That shade though!" Cameron yells and I shake my head.

"Okay, I'll try again. Everybody needs to move out from behind me," I add. "I don't want to accidentally ninja kick someone or something."

"Yeah, because that happens all the time when you attempt to do a backflip," Jacob jokes.

I roll my eyes and then start jumping up and down. When I feel like I have enough power, I do the backflip successfully. Except I land on my face.

"Guys, this is hopeless," I frown. "I'm so uncoordinated that if there was a race between me and a turtle, the turtle would win because I would trip over a worm or something."

"Lexie, you just totally failed at recreating the tortoise and the hare story," Jack J chuckles so I playfully punch his shoulder.

"But seriously," I pout, "I'm horrible at this."

"I'm not even going to try to disagree," Jack G agrees, causing Shawn to glare at him.

"Lex, it takes practice. Want to try again?" Shawn asks while encouragingly putting his hand on top of mine.

"Yeah. At least try once more," Jacob agrees. "You got this- three times is a charm."

Sighing, I stand up and then start jumping. Then I do a backflip, landing on my butt.

"YAY!" Cameron cheers while helping me up. "You basically did it, but you still need to work on the landing."

"Seriously?" I gasp. "I got it?"

"Yep!" Shawn grins while wrapping his arms around me.

"Yay!" I squeal. "I did it!"

"Now that you learned how to do a backflip, I'm going to go inside," Jack J tells us before standing up. "Our neighbor's dog won't stop barking."

"I'm with you!" I agree and get up. Everyone gets up too.

We file out of the trampoline and then start walking towards the door.

"I'm too tired. Lexie, carry me!" Jack J yells before jumping, literally, into my arms.

Me being the weakling I am, I totally collapse under the extra weight and fall onto the ground.