Last Tour!

"Okay!" I yell into the microphone while trying to calm down the crowd. Tonight is the last tour, and it's in California. "We're going to do a little game with two special fans."

"A dance off!" Shawn grins.

(A/N: I got the idea to do this from the O2L tour when they did the dance off LOL)

"Okay so Shawn will pick a girl from the audience and I'll pick a guy. Then we'll have to plan out our dance with them in like twenty minutes and then you'll get to see the dance and decide who won," I explain. "Also there will be a bunch of songs playing while you wait for us to perform."

"Ladies first," Shawn winks.

"Okay," I think. "How about... You!"

I point to a guy in the audience and he gasps and then points at himself. He has dark brown eyes, brown hair that's jelled up in the front (like Matt's old hair in Magcon), and dimples. "Yes, you," I laugh. Two security guards go and get him then bring him on stage.

"Hi," he smiles cheekily before reaching out and giving me a hug. "I'm Kyle."

"Hey," I giggle before leading him backstage. "So what song do you want to do?"

"I don't know," Kyle shrugs. "Something fast beat because if we did anything slow, Shawn would kill me."

"That sounds fairly accurate," I laugh. "But do you know what would be really fun to do?"

"What?" he asks.

"Cotton Eyed Joe!" I exclaim. "Nobody would see that coming."

"Yes!" Kyle agrees while cracking up. "So how are we going to do it?"

"As you probably know, I'm very coordinated," I joke. "But for real, we could probably just quickly make something up."

"Sounds good," he nods. "I've also danced in a few musicals so I'm not too bad. So want to start?"

"Really?" I gasp. "That's pretty cool! And yeah let's start working on it."

"Okay so we could start it out by doing a linsey," Kyle offers. (A/N: I don't know if that's what it's actually called but it's something like that. It could be lindsey or lindy lol)

I stare at him blankly. "What's that?"

"Come here so I can show you," he laughs.

I walk closer to him and then he starts doing this 'skipping' movement and then crosses his legs at the end.

I try to repeat the step but then fail horribly. "I've not a dancer for a reason," I admit.

"Hold on, just try it again," Kyle encourages.

***

"Yes!" I cheer while giving Kyle a high five. "We finished!"

"And you aren't that bad," he compliments.

"Thanks. You aren't either," I exclaim. "And I just realized that we could even get a few accessories."

"Lexie, I won't let you dress me up as a disney princess," he jokes.

"No, that's not what I meant," I laugh. "I meant we could put on sombrero hats or something. We could probably find a box full of hats backstage."

"Why would there randomly be a box full of cow boy hats just laying around?" Kyle asks, showing he was a bit suspicious.

"Because a lot of the times the people will do your makeup and pick out your outfits before you perform," I explain to him. "So maybe they'll have cowboy hats."