The secret

*Back to Lexie's pov*

"Lexie, you've been gone forever," Matt pouts. Right now we're both sitting on the couch on Twitter.

"I was only gone for like four days," I laugh.

"So?! It was too long! All of the guys were busy," he frowns.

"What were they doing? They're never doing anything!" I gasp.

"I know right!" he chuckles. "I think some of them were hanging out with other Youtubers."

"Why didn't you join them?" I question him.

"First of all, it was too far. Secondly, I wasn't in a party mood," he shrugs.

"You're so antisocial," I giggle.

"Whatever. But we have to catch up girlfriend!" he says like a girl.

"True. We should go to the mall," I suggest.

"What would we do there?" he asks.

"Shop, drink Starbucks, walk around," I answer.

"Why not," he nods.

"Okay, I'll be ready in twenty minutes!" I tell him before running upstairs to my room.

I change into my mint green skater skirt and my white crop top that says 'No'. Then I put on my maroon converse before leaving my hair natural and adding light makeup.

"Ready?" Matt asks when I come downstairs.

"Yerp," I nod before we walk out to my car and get into it. "Ugh, I hate the color of my car so much."

"It's not that bad," he chuckles.

"Seriously? It looks like someone threw up all over my car but worse," I frown.

"Thanks for the vivid description," he sarcastically says while rolling his eyes.

When we arrive to the mall, it's surprisingly not that crowded.

"Let's go get Starbucks!" I insist while dragging Matt to the short line.

"Why here first?" he asks me.

"Because the line is short. The line is never short!" I explain before ordering the usual, a Java Chip frappichino.

"True," he adds before just simply ordering lemonade.

After we get our drinks we start looking around.

"Oh my gosh!" I squeal as we walk to Aeropostale.

"Wow," Matt gasps.

Right in front of the store is a giant poster of Nash, Cameron, Carter, and Hayes with a few other people.

"They must have been working on the clothes line when I was gone," I suggest.

"Maybe," Matt responds. "But I think they still might have hung out with the O2L guys or something." I quickly snap a picture of the sign and post it on Instagram, tagging all of them.

"Now c'mon!" I exclaim while grabbing his arm and leading him inside.

We start checking out the clothes, which are really cool.

"I'm going to get some of Nash's merch," I giggle while picking out a cute shirt that is by the table.

Matt grabs one of Carter's shirts and we check out.

"Wow, arent we fancy," he smirks.

"I am but I donno about you," I wink.

"What do you mean?" he frowns. "Im the fancy one."