Marco Polo and Nightmares

It's been a few weeks on tour, and we're in England now.

"Okay, we're going to be on a tour bus from now on," Angela explains to us. "Most of the places we're going to are somewhat close to each other, so it'll just be easier to do this. We'll only be flying when we're going to another country or continent."

"That means long days on the bus," Charles continues. "The bus is pretty roomy,though,so most likely no one will mind. There's four beds, one for each of us. They're like cubbies, so they are pretty small. Also, there's a kitchen, a bathroom, and a room that has a bunch of things to do so no one don't get bored. It has a TV, a bunch of outlets, and a few other things."

"That's awesome!" I gasp.

"Yeah, when do we get to go onto the bus?" Shawn asks.

"Later tonight," Angela explains. "You still have a few hours to do whatever. We'll get you before we leave."

"Hmm," I think while turning towards Shawn. "We could go swimming."

"That sounds fun," he agrees. "I'll meet you down at the pool in a few minutes."

"Alright," I smile while racing up to my hotel room.

When I get in there, I take off my makeup so it doesn't smear in the pool. Then I put my hair up into a high pony tail and slide on a black and white striped tankini. (A/N: guys I couldn't bring myself to make her wear a bikini. I know you all think it's stupid that I always make Lexie wear a tankini but oh well. I'm a modest person who doesn't share too much skin so that's how she's going to be. Sorry if this upsets you)

Then I run downstairs and see Shawn already in the deep end of the water.

"Is it cold?" I ask, getting his attention.

"Not really," he shakes his head. "Just jump in. You'll get used to it faster."

I dip my foot into the water and then immediately take it back out.

"Shawn!" I shriek. "The water is freezing!"

"No it's not," Shawn chuckles while swimming over to the side of the pool that I'm at. "You get used to it."

"Ugh," I groan.

"C'mon, get in the water!" he encourages.

"But-"

"You're over thinking this," Shawn laughs. "If you don't get in the pool, I'll have to force you into it."

"No!" I pout. "Just let me get used to the water."

I sit down on the edge of the pool and let my feet dangle in the icy water.

"Scaredy cat," Shawn teases while holding onto the ledge.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes.

"Lex, you're wasting our time," he frowns. "We only have a few hours until it's time to leave."

"I know-" I start to say but then Shawn grabs my foot and pulls me into the water. The Arctic like water hits my body as I merge under. I swim back up and see Shawn smirking. "Shawn!"

"Is it still cold?" he winks.

"Yes- well actually, no," I mutter under my breath.

"Guess who was right once again," he chuckles.

I giggle and splash water at him. "You were right for once. Don't get too cocky there."

"Okay, okay," he smiles. "So, what do you want to do now?"

"We can play Marco Polo," I suggest.

"That's so typical," Shawn groans. "But alright."

"You're automatically it because you're Shawn," I explain.