Tree House!?

When we arrive back at our house, everyone swarms me and asks me questions.

"Did you accept it?"

"How'd it go?"

"Are you signed yet?"

I giggle and then sit down on the couch. "I didn't accept anything yet. Tomorrow I'm going to the studio and looking around."

"That's great!" Jack J exclaims.

"WHERE'S MY STARBUCKS!?" Lauren yells while stomping down the stairs.

"Here," I chuckle while handing her, Lox, and Shea their Starbucks. I also got some for Jack and Jack so I give them theirs. (Cameron got his own.)

"Thank you," Lauren grins.

"Well I knew that if I didn't, since you know where I sleep, my hand would end up in warm water or I'd wake up in the ocean..." I admit.

"That is very true," she agrees.

"So what should we do now?" I ask. "I don't have to do anything until tomorrow morning so we have all of today."

"Well, Laur, Lox, and I are going to the mall. You can come if you want," Shea offers.

"Maybe some other day. But right now I'm pretty broke and if I go to the mall I would end up using every penny that I have left," I chuckle.

"I'm going out and getting a trampoline for the backyard," Cameron adds. "So I won't be here."

After the girls and Cameron leave, Jack J, Jack G, and I just sit on the couch and watch tv.

"Oh my gosh, I know what we can do!" I squeal excitedly.

"What!?" The Jacks say in unison.

"We can make a tree house!" I suggest.

"Yaaaas!" Jack G agrees. "I'll go and get some supplies. You and Jack can go and look for a good tree."

"C'mon!" I call out to Jack J over my shoulder while sprinting into the backyard. We have a small woods in our backyard; as you can tell, we live more on the country side.

"Gosh, could you be any faster?" Jack J whines when he catches up with me.

"Could you be any slower?" I shoot back, receiving an eye-roll in response.

"Anyways, have you found a tree that you like?" Jack J questions me.

"You see, I prefer guys instead of trees," I joke.

"Shut up," he laughs. "But for real."

"Nah. Have you?" I respond.

"Not reall- wait, how about this one?" Jack J exclaims excitedly while running up to a tree.

The branches aren't to high up- if someone gave me a boost I could get onto the branches.

"Yaaaas! This tree is perfect!" I agree. "Give me a boost. I'm going to climb it."

"Okay," Jack J chuckles. He quickly helps me up and then climbs up and sits next to me. "It's nice up here."

"Yeah. Imagine it with the tree house, though!" I smile.

After a few moments, Jack G walks into the woods with all of his equipment.

"LEXIE!? JACK!?" he hollers while walking past us.

"We're here-" I start to say, but Jack J quickly covers my mouth with his hand and smirks deviously.

"Let him wonder around for a while," he whispers to me, causing me to quietly giggle.