DairyQueen and... Robberies?

"That was so fun!" Cameron exclaims while flipping his wet hair. We just got back from the water park.

"My favorite thing there was the floating trampoline in the lake!" Taylor tells us happily.

"My favorite thing was the concession stand," Matt grins.

"Of course it was," I giggle. "Personally, my favorite thing there was the water slide." Shawn and I went on it a few more times, just in a different line so we didn't have to see that one girl that kept flirting with Shawn.

"We should go and get ice cream!" Nash suggests.

"What do you think?" Shawn asks while turning towards me.

"I want ice cream but I'm exhausted. Do you think that you guys could go without me but still bring me some?" I explain.

"Yeah, that's fine," Aaron agrees.

"Sweet! I didn't want to miss my date with Netflix."

"Okay, what do you want us to pick up for you from Dairy Queen?" Jack G asks.

"Can I have an M&M Blizzard?" I question him and he nods.

"Okay, we'll see you when we're back!" Lauren grins before going outside.

When everyone has left, I go upstairs to my room and curl up onto my bed. I put on Pretty Little Liars on my laptop and start watching it.

After about twenty minutes, I hear a crash from downstairs. If they dropped my ice cream...

I get up and walk over to the top of the stairs and see glass all over the ground. Then I see someone wearing all black walk around.

I slap my hand over my own mouth to keep from screaming and then I run back into my room. We're being robbed.

I quietly shut my bedroom door and crawl underneath my bed, with my phone in my hand. I call 911 and then a lady answers.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"There's a man in my house," I whisper and then start talking fastly. "We're being robbed, or I'm a target for a murder, which I shouldn't be because I'm on like everyone's good side except for my ex-boyfriend so-"

"Okay ma'am calm down," the lady instructs. "We'll come as soon as possible. What's your address?"

I tell her that and then start talking. "How long will it take you guys to get here?"

"Probably about half an hour," she explains.

"Half an hour?" I gasp.

"Yes, I'm sorry, but it's far from the police station so that's as fast as they can get there," she says. "Now I want you to stay hidden. Also, you need to be quiet."

"Okay," I whisper.

"You need to stay calm, so if you need to do so, you can call someone and have them quietly talk you through it," the lady offers.

"Okay," I say quietly before hanging up. I hear a crash from down in the kitchen and flinch.

I quickly dial someone's number and bring the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" Shawn answers the phone.

"Shawn," I whimper, "we're being robbed."

"WHAT!?" He yells into the phone. "What's going on? Are you okay? Where are you?"

"I'm under my bed," I whisper. "And I'm fine, I already called 911."

"When are they going to be there?" he asks nervously.

"In about half an hour," I sigh. "What do I do?"

"Get out of the house," he commands.

"The lady told me to stay hidden, though," I explain.

"Well, that's not a very good idea-"

All of a sudden my door crashes open and someone walks into my room. My eyes nearly pop out of my head. Gosh, what do I do?

I try to breath shallow breaths as I hear crashes throughout my room.

"Lexie? Lex? Are you okay? What's going on?" Shawn questions me through the phone. "Hold on, we're coming home right now."

I slowly move my head closer to the ground so I can slightly see what's going on. I can see two feet moving around the room and then they move towards the bed.

My heart stops, but then the person walks out of the room, their foot steps fading.

"Lex, please answer me," Shawn whimpers. "You're scaring me."

"I'm sorry," I finally respond, when I know the guy is gone from my room. "The person was in my room."

"You need to get out of the house right now," he demands.

"What am I suppose to do?" I ask.

"Please just get out of there," Shawn pleads. "Climb out of the window if you have to."

"But what if he comes back in while I'm leaving? What if he hears me? And I'm on the second floor!" I wheeze. "I could break my face more than it is right now!"

"You need to get out of there!" Shawn explains. "And we're almost back home."

"Okay," I mumble. "I have to end the call though for me to get out of the house, okay? I can't multitask that well."

"Okay," he sighs. "Be careful."

"I will," I promise him before hanging up.

I crawl out from under my bed and look around. The robber isn't in here.

I quietly run over to my window and open it. Wait- I have a screen on my window. I grab a screwdriver that I happen to have in my room and take the screen out. Then I sit on the window sill.

I take a deep breath and then jump. I land on my back and a sharp pain goes through my shoulder, but I'm fine. I stand up and shake it off.

Then a car pulls up and Shawn comes running out. He embraces me in a hug and I start to silently cry.

"It's okay," Shawn mumbles while hugging me even tighter.

"Are you okay?" he asks me while pulling away to look at me.

"Yeah," I answer. "It hurt jumping out of the window but I didn't break any bones."

"Okay," Shawn says and let's out a sigh of relief. "That was horrible."

"Why was that horrible for you?" I question him.

"I was afraid of loosing you," he explains while biting his lip and then pulls me into another hug.

After a while, he slightly smiles. "Lexie, I love you. That's why I didn't want to lose you."

My heart stops beating for the second time in a day. Wow, Shawn loves me?

"I love you too," I whisper. Then I hear the police sirens and I know everything will be okay.

*************************************

Song suggestion: Social Casualty by 5SOS

Thank you all for reading this somewhat insane chapter! I love you all so much!

Twitter- gigglegeek11 (if you follow and tweet me 'Wattpad sent me' then I'll follow you back!)

YouTube- Fangirl Faith