Fighting and Song Writing

I wake up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. As much as I don't want to leave my bed, I get up and walk downstairs.

"Good morning," Anthony greets me in the kitchen, eating at the table.

"Hey," I smile. "Is everyone else sleeping?"

"Almost everyone is, but I think a few people are awake," he explains. "And can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead," I agree.

"Did you and Shawn break up?" he questions me.

"Um, yeah," I answer. "Why?"

"You two were really awkward last night. You could have cut the tension with a knife," he tells me.

"Yeah," I sigh. "It is a little awkward. But it was a forced break up. The record label we're signed to made us break up."

"That's messed up!" he exclaims.

"I know," I frown. "But we haven't really told anyone. I mean everyone who lives here knows. And you know now too, but that's pretty much all."

"Are you sure?" he asks. "Get on twitter."

I raise an eyebrow at him, but I pull out my phone and get on twitter. I scroll through my feed and see fans tweeting #RIPshexie. WHAT!?

I quickly go to the trending hashtags, and right there is #RIPshexie, which is trending number one world wide.

"Who leaked it?" I wonder out loud. "All of the guys promised they wouldn't tell anyone until Shawn and I were ready."

Just to make sure that they hadn't accidentally tweeted it, I check all of their accounts. Sure enough, none of them tweeted it.

That leaves one person.

I run upstairs and start banging my fist on Shawn's bedroom door. A few seconds later Shawn opens the door, yawning and trying to fix his hair. It looks like he just got out of bed.

"Hey, Lex, what's going on-"

"Shawn, how could you!?" I cry out. "I thought we agreed not to tell them yet!"

He looks at me blankly. "What? Tell who?"

"Tell the fandom about us!" I yelled.

"What are you talking about?! I didn't!" he yells back at me. "I was sleeping!"

Cameron walks out of his room and his eyes go big, seeing us fighting. He slowly backs away and goes back into his room, shutting the door behind him.

I grab my phone and hold it up to his face. "Look what's trending."

"Woah," he gasps. "How is that trending? I didn't tell anyone!"

"Then who did!?" I snap at him.

"Maybe it was the guys," he suggests.

"It wasn't," I sigh. "I already checked all of their social medias. We also told them not to. And then Anthony is the only other person I told, other than my family."

"I told the O2L guys and Connor, but they promised not to tell anyone until we were ready to tell the world," he explains. "Wait, why did you think that I told everyone?"

"I don't know," I mumble. "I knew that the guys didn't so that left you. But anyways, who did then?"

"I have no idea."

"Are you sure that Aaliyah didn't tell one of her friends that or something?" I ask.

"Are you accusing my little sister for this?" he yells. "She would never do that, and she promised she wouldn't!"