Lazy-Day

"Oh my gosh!" Cameron screams.

"That's insane!" Jacob grins before giving me a hug.

"I'm so proud of you too," Lox cries while wiping away fake tears.

"Thanks," I say with a fake smile.

"Um hey, I have to go upstairs and do something."

I run up to my room and flop down onto my bed. "Ugh, why.." I mumble as a single tear falls down my cheek.

A few moments later someone knocks on my door. I quickly wipe my cheek and speak. "Come in."

"Hey, are you okay?" Matt asks before walking into my room.

"I'm fine," I lie.

"No you're not," he accuses me. "Shawn told us what happened."

"I know," I whisper, my voice cracking in the process. "I just don't know what to do. Everything's all messed up."

"Not everything," Matt defends. "You got a record deal, which in my opinion, is pretty awesome."

"No, it's not," I frown. "I should have chosen Shawn. I would choose him any day over anything, even a record deal. I don't know why I didn't.. I was over too much pressure."

My eyes start to get glassy so I start to blink back the tears. Matt walks towards me and starts to hug me. And that's when the tears start poring. I tightly hug back, sobbing into his chest. I don't even try to hold back my tears. I used to cry over the stupid things, such as a dumb interview or flying back home, but this is actually worth crying. And out of all of those things that hurt me, this one hurts the most.

"Everything's going to be okay," Matt mumbles.

"How do you know?" I sob while looking up into his eyes.

"Stay positive," he tells me. "You are probably the most persuasive person I know so you can probably get them to change their minds. "

I slightly laugh and then shake my head. "They made their decision and they aren't ones to change their minds."

"Well, I brought something up here that will possibly make you happier," Matt smirks.

"What?" I ask and he holds up a Walmart bag and takes out a container of coffee flavored ice cream and a container of vanilla.

"I was figuring that we could eat ice cream and watch Pretty Little Liars on Netflix," he suggests.

"Oh my gosh, Matt," I grin, "this is why I love you."

He smiles and hands me the half gallon of coffee ice cream. I run over to my desk and grab my laptop. I turn it on and then sit on my bed besides Matt.

I turn on Pretty Little Liars and then start to eat my ice cream.

"Matt?"

"Yes?"

"Are you secretly a girl?" I ask.

"What the crap," he laughs. "No! Why would you even ask that?"

"Well it seems like you know what to do after having a horrible breakup," I explain.

"Keep in mind that I have a sister," he laughs. "I'm obviously not a girl, and I'm slightly offended that you would even ask that."

"Sorry," I giggle before turning my attention back to my computer. I feel my eyes getting heavy and then I shut my eyes.

*******

I wake up and look over at Matt.

"This. Is intense," he gasps and I giggle.

"Did I fall asleep?" I question him.