Fun in the sun

"What the-" I mutter under my breath while looking at my phone. It's suppose to be one hundred five degrees outside today!

"What's wrong?" Aaron asks while walking up to me.

"Look at this! It's suppose to be really hot today," I groan. "This is not okay."

"We should go to a water park!" Taylor suggests while running downstairs. "It's a good day for that."

"Didn't we just go swimming?" Nash laughs. "But okay, that sounds good."

"Huh?" Shawn asks while walking into the room. "What did I miss?"

"We're going to the water park!" I exclaim happily.

"When?" he questions us.

"Now!" I yell before running to my bedroom. I slip on my tankini and put my hair in a quick fish tail braid.

Then I slip on my flip flops and head downstairs.

"Hey, where did Anthony, the O2L guys, and Connor go?" I ask Cameron while sitting beside him on the couch.

"Oh, they went back to the O2L house. They are going to all do a collab video or something," he shrugs.

"I'm reaaaaaady!" Lox yells while twirling. "C'mon, let's go!"

We head out to my car and I end up with Jacob, Matt, Shawn, and Carter in my car.

"How far away is the water park?" Carter asks.

"I don't know. Maybe half an hour," I suggest.

"WHAT!" Matt screams. "I can't wait that long!"

"Yes you can," I laugh. "You've done it before. You ride planes all of the time and plane rides are usually pretty long."

"No. I'm required to behave then," he smirks. "But I'm not now."

"What are you going to do?" I laugh. "Stick your head out of the window? Woah!"

"Shut up," he laughs. "What I mean is that I can do whatever I want now. I could get kicked out of the plane so that's why I behave there."

"But Lexie could kick you out of her car," Shawn adds.

"Shawn!" Matt whines. "Why would you remind her that!?

"Matt, get out of me car!" I chuckle.

"Broom broom," Jacob adds and we all laugh.

"We're here," I finally say.

"YES, YES, YES!" Matt yells while kissing the ground.

"What's wrong with you," Carter laughs.

"The world may never know," I smile.

"Where should we go first?" Lauren asks.

"WATER SLIDE!" I yell before sprinting over to the slide. "Wait we have to have partners."

Before I have time to choose a partner, everyone else is paired up except for me and Shawn. Wow. The irony.

"Partners?" I ask him and he nods.

"Why do we even have to have partners?" He laughs. "To catch them if they fall?"

"No because if one of us falls then most likely both of us will fall," I chuckle. "But I don't know."

We walk up to the back of the line and when we're up, a girl starts talking to us. Well, more like talking to Shawn.

"Hey," she smiles at Shawn. "Do you need a partner? I could probably take a break so your not alone-"

"No," I snap while putting my arm around Shawn. "I'm his partner."

The girl gives me a dirty look and then keeps talking to Shawn like I'm not even there.

"Anyways, before that rude girl interrupted us, I'm free tonight and-"

"Rude? What are you talking about? You're the one being rude," Shawn snarls. "I already told you that she was my partner."

"But you two are broken up," she explains happily.

"So? We aren't allowed to be partners? Well if that's the fact, then that's the stupidest rule I'v ever heard," he snaps. "C'mon, Lexie," he says while grabbing my hand. "Let's go."

The girl angrily looks at us and then stomps her foot.

"Gosh," I mumble under my breath.

"I know," he sighs. "She was so rude."

"Yeah," I respond. "Hey, we're up now!"

After hearing the instructions, Shawn and I lay down on the slide.

"Oh my gosh," I say, starting to hyperventilate. "What if this breaks and we die, what if-"

"It won't," he assures me while laughing. "Just do what we're suppose to do and it'll be fine."

"And... go!" The person in charge yells at us. We start flying down the water slide and I start screaming while Shawn laughs.

Then at the end we land in a pool.

"We're still alive aren't we?" Shawn smirks.

"Shut up," I giggle while playfully elbowing him in the ribs.

*************************************

Song suggestion- Why Try by Ariana Grande.

I'm sorry for the short update but there's a lot going on lately :( I hope you all understand!

Twitter- gigglegeek11 (if you follow and tweet me 'Wattpad sent me' then I'll follow you back.'

YouTube- Fangirl Faith