Going To Jail!?

"Lexie," I hear someone say, causing me to wake up. Last night I went to bed pretty late. Matt and I watched three seasons of Pretty Little Liars and then he left to go to his room to go to sleep.

"Five more minutes," I mumble before putting my pillow over my ear.

"C'mon, get up," Matt argues.

I hit him with my pillow and roll over. "Shut up and let me sleep."

"We're having a party," he says and I sit up straight.

"Heck no we aren't," I snap. "Look, we are not having a party the day after I just had a horrible break up."

"It'll get your mind off of it!" he persuades. "Please?"

"No."

"Well too bad because we already set it up," he chuckles, receiving an eye roll from me.

"Who's coming?" I question him.

"Anthony (Lohanthony), and the O2L guys ( Ricky Dillon, JC Caylen, Kian Lawley, Sam Pottorff, Trevor Moran), and Connor (Franta)," Matt explains. "So are you going to come out of your room and go to the party?"

"Let me think," I say. "NO."

He walks over to me and grabs my phone out of my hands. And then he walks over to my little loft and takes my laptop. "You won't get these back until you come outside of your room."

"Whatever. I still have one thing you can't take away from me," I smirk. "Sleep."

Matt huffs before stomping out of my room. I curl up into my blanket and try to go back to sleep.

A few minutes later two people step into my room.

"Lexie, if you don't get out of bed we're going to have to drag you out of bed," Jack J warns while walking over to Matt.

"Good luck with that," I laugh. "I'm like a freaking koala when it comes to my bed. We have a special bond."

Matt sighs before walking over to me. I grip my head board of my bed, knowing what's coming next.

Matt grabs my foot and tries to pull me off of my bed, but fails. Jack J grabs my hands and tries to pry them off of the bed.

After about five minutes, they end up pulling me out of bed. "LET GO OF ME AND LET ME GO BACK TO MY BED! I DONT WANT IT TO BE LONELY!"

Jack J was currently putting me in a headlock while I pout.

"Look, just come downstairs, eat, get ready for the party, and hang out for like an hour," Matt begs. "Please."

I snatch my phone from him and force myself downstairs. When I enter the kitchen, everything goes silent. I bite my lip nervously before Jacob pats a chair next to him. I give him a small smile before going over and sitting besides him.

"Hey," he whispers. "Are you okay? I've literally seen you like once out of twenty-four hours."

"I'm fine," I smile slightly. "Yesterday I had a Pretty Little Liars marathon after... everything happened."

"Yeah," he sighs. "So did you hear about the party?"

"The one that Matt is forcing me to come to? Yeah, I know about it," I laugh.

"Oh," he chuckles. "It'll be fun though. We're going to swim and just hang out. It's not going to be a full out party."

"Good," I agree before grabbing a fiber bar and running upstairs.

I walk into my room and head to my closet. After a few minutes, I choose to wear my black crop top that says '2Cool 4School (and 4 you)' and my mint green skater skirt. Then I do my hair in two fish tail braids and put on my black vans.