Games and Dates!

(I loved this outfit but pretend the top is longer bc it's REALLY short haha and Lexie is also really modest)

WHO'S EXCITED FOR SOME SHAWN AND LEXIE ACTION!!!!

I hear a knock on my bedroom door and then Shawn walks in. "Want to go to the park today?" he asks me. "There's a little festival there and there's a bunch of games."

"Sure!" I agree. "Let me get ready first. When does it start?"

"It starts at noon," he explains before walking out of my room. Right now it's ten thirty, but it shouldn't take me that long to get ready.

I walk over to my closet and put on my blue and white floral crop top and my white skater skirt. Then I add my cute brown shoes to it

After that, I quickly but carefully do my makeup and hair. For my hair, I just brush it and then bobby pin a piece back.

"You ready?" Shawn asks when I walk downstairs.

"Yep," I smile. "So I'm just wondering, is this like a date?"

"Well," he smirks," what do you want it to be?"

"You're quiet cheeky today, you know?" I giggle.

"Whatever," he grins while grabbing my hand, so we're now hand in hand.

We walk to Shawn's car, since he insisted on driving, and he opens the door for me. "Thank you!"

"So, what's the festival like?" I question him as he drives. "Well I know you haven't been there, but you know a little bit about it."

"Well," he starts to explain, "it's just like a mini festival. There's food, a few games, and I'm pretty sure there's a petting zoo."

"This sounds like a little kid party," I giggle. "I LOVE IT!"

When we pull up to the park, Shawn rushes to my side of the car and opens the door for me.

"Thank you," I smile before taking his hand.

"So, where do you want to go first?" He asks.

"I don't care-" I start to say, but Shawn cuts me off.

"WAIT!" he yells excitedly. "Can we go to the petting zoo?"

"Yeah!" I agree before he drags me over to the animals.

"Hi," the lady in charge smiles. "Do you guys want to feed and pet the animals?"

"Yes please," Shawn answers before the lady lets us through the gate. Then we get a bucket of food and go towards the animals.

"Let's feed the goats," I suggest.

"Okay," he agrees before we go over to them.

We sit down on a bench and a bunch of goats run over to us. I start to feed a goat and then it gets pushed over by another goat who wants some food, too.

"Bad Billy Goat!" Shawn scolds and I start laughing.

"You know what this reminds me of? When we took the ship photos," I explain.

"Oh yeah," he chuckles. "That was so fun."

I start to pet the goat and then it starts to make a weird noise.

"What is it doing?" I gasp.

"It's purring," he jokes and I roll my eyes.

"It's true," the lady who let us in adds. "It's the goats way of saying 'I'm happy.'"

"I'm scared," I gawk and Shawn laughs.

"Do you want to leave now and do something else?" he offers and I quickly agree.