Nemo :)

"I really don't want to go back to online schooling," I groan while opening the back door to let Jazzy go to the bathroom.

"HAHA! I don't have to deal with that because I already graduated!" Jack J brags.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes. "You still have to deal with college, though."

"When I go to collage," he corrects.

"Jack, you're not helping at all," Cameron chuckles.

"You really aren't," Taylor agrees.

"But Lexie," Cameron continues, "everyone has to deal with school. You actually kind of get it the better way- you can lay in bed while learning instead of being at school."

"Yeah, I guess," I frown. "That still doesn't make me want to do it, though."

"Well suck it up, buttercup," he winks. "We all had to deal with it, and now you do too."

(A/N: I don't do online schooling so I have no idea how this actually works lol)

"I'm going, I'm going," I defend while running up to my room and getting on
my laptop.

I log onto my account and then start up on the learning and the homework.

Surprisingly, I caught on pretty quickly and ended up learning almost all of the new things in about two hours.

Right now I'm trying to figure out my last four math problems. I understand how to figure them out, but I keep on getting the wrong answer-I checked with the answer key.

I grab my laptop and run downstairs and see Matt sitting on the couch. He's a grade above me so he should know how to do it!

"Matt, can you help me with this?" I beg while showing him my laptop

"I already forgot that," he laughs. "I learned that almost a year ago!"

"Ugh," I frown. "But I don't understand these last four problems!"

"Shawn's in your grade," he reminds me. "Just go up and ask him."

"Oh yeah!" I smile. I grab my laptop and then go and knock on Shawn's door.

"Hey," he grins while opening the door.

"Can you help me with a few math problems?" I ask. "I don't understand them and your in my grade so you might know how to do it."

"Sure," he agrees while gently taking my laptop from me and reading the first problem. "Do you have any notes to help?"

"Yeah, they're in my room," I explain.

We walk over to my room and then I sit on a bean bag and hand Shawn my notes.

"Okay, now let's see," he laughs while looking down at the problem.

***

Somehow half an hour later, my homework is untouched, and now Shawn and I are cuddling while watching Disney movies on my computer. My head is resting on his chest and his arms are wrapped around my waist.

I giggle as I watch one of the characters on Nemo shout about how one of the other characters made them ink.

After a few minutes, Shawn breaks the silence. "I miss this, Lexie."

I open my eyes, since I was falling asleep, and look up at him. "You miss what?"

"You. Us. I miss everything that we used to be," he blurts. "It's depressing not having you to hold, to know that if we're even seen in public together we'll get in serious trouble."