Thanksgiving Feasts!

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END!

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING!" Jacob yells while running up to me and giving me a hug.

"It's Thanksgiving, isn't it?" I laugh before hugging him back. "Happy Thanksgiving!"

"LEXIE!" I hear Carter scream from upstairs and then he runs down. "What do I need to wear?"

My dad is leaving to go back to his job tomorrow and, since it's Thanksgiving, my mom is throwing a big party for the holiday and partially for a go away party. So a bunch of my relatives will be there.

"You don't have to dress up," I giggle. "Just wear what you normally wear. My family doesn't judge."

"Are you sure?" he questions me and I nod. Then he runs back upstairs.

A few seconds later, Shawn walks down stairs. He's wearing jeans and a red flannel.

"When are we leaving?" he asks before sitting on the countertop.

"As soon as everybody's ready," I explain. "That should be done pretty soon."

"Thanks. Oh and I like your outfit," he adds.

I'm currently wearing my hair in two French braids and I have my dark blue shorts on with a black tank top.

"Thanks?" I laugh. It was pretty casual, but I'm glad he likes it.

"IM READY TO PARTY!" Jack G yells before strutting downstairs.

"We'll leave when everyone's ready-" I start to say, but then everyone else comes running downstairs. "Okay, we're leaving right now then."

He laughs and then we go to the cars. Shawn, Aaron, Nash, and Cameron are with me in my car.

"Is your family nice?" Aaron quietly asks.

"Nooo, they're monsters," I laugh sarcastically. "Of course they're nice! They'll love all of you guys."

"I've only met your mom when we all stayed at your house after the carnival," he responds in defense. "So I didn't know."

"Lexie's mom loves me!" Cameron yells and I giggle.

"She sees you as an older brother to me," I exclaim.

When we pull up to my street, there's already tons of cars.

"Wow, you have a really big family," Nash laughs.

"Well most of my aunts, uncles, and cousins are here," I tell them. "I guess we'll just have to park a little further away."

I end up trying to find a parking about a block away, which I don't mind at all. But Taylor, who is driving behind us, looks really confused.

"Shawn, will you call Taylor please," I chuckle while hanging him my phone to him.

"Sure," he agrees before dialing his number and putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" Taylor says through the phone.

"Hey, Taylor, we have to park over here because it's so crowded back there," Shawn explains.

"Oh," he laughs. "That makes sense. I was confused."

"We could tell," Nash yells loudly into the phone.

"Okay, I'll tell Lox because she's driving the car behind us," Taylor tells us before hanging up.

"LOOK! There's a parking spot!" Shawn exclaims after a few minutes.

I quickly park in the spot and get out of the car.

"I feel like there's a festival going on or something," Cameron chuckles. "There's so many people!"