Oh No They Didnt!

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder.

"Lexie, wake up," I hear Shawn exclaim.

I prop myself up with my elbows and see my door open from when Shawn came in.

"It's urgent," he says quietly while looking me in the eye.

"What's wrong?" I ask, obviously a little scared. What could be wrong now?

"Charles and Angela just called me," he sighs. "They were yelling into the phone so I couldn't understand what they were saying. But they said that we need to go there right now. They are really mad."

"Now?" I pout before looking at my phone. "It's only 3AM! Why do they always want us there so early?"

"Lets go find that out," he answers before grabbing my hand and helping me up.

"I'm going in my pajamas," I explain while sliding on my black flip flops. "Its too early to be up and it's way to early to get out of pajamas."

"Okay," he agrees and then we go over to his car and get in.

"Oh, and can we stop at McDonalds and get breakfast and coffee or something? They're making us get up so they better allow us to get something to eat and drink," I proclaim.

"Yeah, let's do that, but we'll just go through the drive through," he adds.

When we pull up to the speaker, it tells us about it's new food and asks us if we'd like to try it.

"No thank you," Shawn tells them. "We'll just take two coffees and two Egg McMuffins."

"Fine," the lady huffs and I hold back a laugh from her anger. Wow, she really wanted us to try the new sandwich.

When we finish our order, we pay, get our food and then drive away.

"She was mad," I laugh.

"Okay, let's go," Shawn suggests when we get to the studio.

I throw away my trash from my food and then we go to the person at the desk.

"Are Charles and Angela here?" I ask them.

"Yep, and they're furious as ever," he answers and Shawn sighs.

"What did we do this time?" he mutters.

We thank him and then head up to the room.

All we have to do is knock once when we reach the room and then Angela answers.

"Are you two freaking serious?!" She rages before pulling us inside of the room.

"What happened?" Shawn asks.

"Don't act dumb," she snaps while throwing a magazine at him. He catches is and then looks at it.

I hurry over to him and I look at the front page, which is a picture of me and Shawn.

"This is awesome!" I grin.

"No, this is horrible," she groans. "You two were out in public together, so everyone's going to think you two are dating."

"And even worse," Charles pitches in, "you disobeyed our rules."

"We didn't disobey anything," Shawn exclaims.

"You two were holding hands in public," Angela roars. "You guys went to a carnival and then a Five Seconds of Summer concert!"

"And that concerns you because?" I snap.

"Because I told you not to," she simply responds.

"Just because we were holding hands doesn't mean we are dating!" I yell.