Amnesia...

*IM NOT TRYING TO PERSUADE YOU ALL TO GO AND SNEAK OVER TO THE 5SOS BUS!! IF YOU DO AND YOU GET ARRESTED, DONT GO TO YOUR MOM AND DAD AND TELL THEM 'FAITH TOLD ME TO SNEAK OVER TO FIND THE 5SOS BUS'! THATS NOT WHAT THIS CHAPTER IMPLIED HAHA LIFE IS (SADLY) NOT ONE BIG FANFICTION AND UNLIKE LEXIE AND SHAWN YOU WILL PROBABLY GET IN BIG TROUBLE!!!*

It's very rarely I actually get out of bed as soon as I wake up. Well, this is one of those days. Not only because yesterday was amazing, but also because today will be amazing too.

I slip on my outfit, which is a 5sos crop top, a black skater skirt, and my black high top converse. Then I straighten my hair and put on light makeup.

When I'm finished, I walk over to Shawn's bed room and knock on the door.

"Hey," he answers after a few seconds.

"Do you remember what today is?" I grin and he smiles.

"Duh!" He chuckles. "Are you still up for going to the Five Seconds Of Summer concert?"

"Duh!" I mock him, but nod. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yep!" Shawn agrees before we head outside and get in my car.

"I'm so excited!" I exclaim. "It's going to be perfect!"

"I'm excited, too," he pitches in. "But why are we leaving so early? It's only noon and the concert starts at seven."

"I don't know," I admit. "I just wanna look around for a while. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, that's fine," he chuckles. "I was just wondering why we were leaving this early."

When we get to the stadium venue, there's already quiet a few people there.

(Authors note: I'v never been to a concert, so just go with the flow)

"Can we go and get some food?" I beg.

"Why?" Shawn asks, slightly laughing.

"Because I'm full," I snap sarcastically. "I'm actually really hungry AND we're here early."

"True," he nods. "Let's go."

Shawn grabs my hand and then we start to walk around, looking for a restaurant. After a few minutes of walking around, we finally spot an Apple Bees so we go there.

"Hi," one of the waitresses smiles before seating us. "I'm Casey and I'll be your waitress today! What would you like to start out with drinking today?"

"Can I please have a mango smoothie?" Shawn requests.

"Sure," she nods before writing down his order on the pad of paper. "Now for you Ma'm?"

"I'll take a strawberry banana smoothie, please," I answer.

"Okay, I'll be back in a moment," she explains before walking back to the kitchen.

"What would you do if you ever got a billion dollars?" I blurt and Shawn starts laughing.

"What?" he chuckles.

"What would you do if you got a billion dollars?" I repeat, trying not to giggle.

"Hmm," he thinks. After a few moments he replies. "I would donate half of it to charity and use the other half of the money to buy chocolate chip muffins."

"Of course you would," I laugh.

"What would you do?" he asks.

"Hmm. I would buy a mansion in England. Then I would get a better car and buy loads of candy," I laugh. "And give some to charity."