Flights to... Boston?

All of the guys and I are in my room watching Netflix and eating popcorn because the police are still downstairs searching the house. They found the person who broke into the house and now they are trying to find out if they stole anything.

"Here!" Jack J yells while opening his mouth. Jack G throws a piece of popcorn at him and he tries to catch it with his mouth but it bounces off of hit forehead.

"Try again," Jack J insists. This time Cameron throws a piece of popcorn at him but it bounces off of his face again.

"Jack!" I laugh, "don't make a mess! You'll have to clean it up."

I'm currently sitting on my bed in between Shawn and Matt when I hear a knock on my door. I get up, assuming that it's the police, but to my surprise it's Anthony, Connor, and all of the O2L members.

"LEXIE!" JC yells before giving me a big hug. "Oh my gosh, are you okay? We just heard about what happened!"

"I'm fine," I assure them. "I just have a few scrapes from jumping out of the window but other than that, I'm fine."

"What even happened?" Kian asks.

I explain to them the story, which seems like the millionth time I've done it today.

"Wow.." Anthony frowns. "That's harsh."

"Yeah," I slightly laugh and then there's another knock on the door.

"YEAH!?" I yell and a police officer walks in.

"Hey can a few people go downstairs and look around and see if anything is missing?" He asks. "We have no idea if anything is missing because we don't know your house as well as you do."

"Yeah, c'mon guys," Cameron nods and then everyone starts leaving. "Lexie, you can just stay here. It's been a hard day, so we get it.

"Thank you," I smile while everyone goes downstairs, except for Anthony because he wanted to keep me company.

"So how have you been with all of this?" he asks.

"I'm still a little shaken up," I admit. "Everything has been a little insane since I've moved out and this just adds to it all. I just kinda wanna get away for awhile, you know? Get away from all the drama."

"Oh my gosh, you should come back to Boston with me!" Anthony squeals. "I'm flying back later tonight and you can just sneak into my suitcase or something."

"I can't just get up and leave," I laugh. "Anyways, I would need to pay for a ticket and how am I going to makeup that money?"

"Hmm," he thinks. "WAIT! Shawn can come too and you guys can have a small little concert in New York since it's not that far! And you can charge like five bucks a person!"

"That's not a bad idea.." I respond. "But I still wouldn't have a place to stay at."

"Hello," Anthony informs, "you can just stay with us!"

"I couldn't!" I insist. "I couldn't do that to your mom."

"But my mom is Brittany Spears-" he says but then stops and frowns. "Oh, you're probably talking about my adoptive mother. Well she still won't mind."

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I'm positive," he adds. "Shawn could sleep in my room and you could stay in the guest room. We can even call my mom to make sure it's okay."

"Wait, let's ask Shawn," I suggest.

We go downstairs and I step around the broken glass to get to him.

"Hey, Shawn, do you think that we could go back to Boston with Anthony?" I ask. "He said we could stay with them and to makeup the money to fly there, we can do a concert in New York because it's not too far from there."

"That's a great idea!" he agrees.

"Okay, call you're mom now," I tell Anthony.

He pulls out his phone and calls his mom, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" she answers.

"HI MRS QUINTAL!" I yell.

"Uh.." she says through the phone and Anthony, Shawn, and I start cracking up.

"Hey mom, can two of my friends stay at our house for a few days?" Anthony asks.

"Sure!" she agrees. "As long as you all aren't too insane."

"Thank you!" Shawn grins before we hang up.

"Now go get packed! We're leaving in an hour to go to the airport!" Anthony exclaims.

"AN HOUR!?" I gasp before sprinting upstairs.

Me being my incredible slow self, an hour and fifteen minutes later Shawn and Anthony are helping me shove clothes into my suitcase.

"Lexie, how much stuff do you need?" Shawn frowns.

"Forget that, we need to leave now!" Anthony yells before grabbing my bag and running downstairs.

"BYE EVERYONE!" I scream before Shawn, Anthony, and I put our bags in the trunk and I drive to the airport.

When we get to the airport, we get settled and everything and now we only have to go through security.

"Hey, I'm thirsty so I'm going to go to that Starbucks," I explain while pointing to the one right by security check. "Want me to get you guys something?"

I take their orders and go and get our drinks. Like usual, I get the java chip frappichino.

"Thank you," Shawn grins.

When we go through the security, one of the ladies yells at me.

"You're not allowed to bring a drink into the plane," she tells me.

"But I have Starbucks," I say blankly at her.

"I know," she snaps while rolling her eyes. "I mean you need to throw it away. It's a safety hazard."

"You're right!" I laugh. "Do you think I have a bomb or something in my drink? Because if so, you're right. IT'S A BOMB OF DELICIOUSNESS!"

And then with that, I walk away like a boss. I hear the lady start to call me back over but Shawn starts talking to her. That's one thing I love about him- he can put up with my craziness.

I hear Anthony trying to cover up his laughing. When Anthony and Shawn have finished going through security, I see that they both still have their Starbucks.

"Boom, I got you guys to keep your Starbucks," I smirk while bowing.

"Bravo," Shawn chuckles. "Now let's go to Boston!"

*************************************

Song suggestion- The Weight by Shawn Mendes

Thank you all so much for reading! And I have a question so it would help a lot if you answered it.

1) do you like having Youtubers in this story?(like lohanthony/O21)

But also, is this/ the Call That Changed My Life anyone's favorite book? Iv been wondering that lol.

Twitter- gigglegeek11

YouTube- Fangirl Faith