Muffins and Pasta

"CRAP!" Anthony shouts, immediately sitting up. "My flight leaves in twenty minutes!"

Luke's jaw drops as he sprints up and runs upstairs to get his bags. Last night we all just hung out and played board games. But I guess we all stayed up a little too late because everyone over slept and their flight is leaving really soon. Even though everyone is going to different places, all of their flights are around the same time.

"I'll help put the bags into the cars," Shawn quickly offers. He stands up and grabs Anthony's bags. "No one has time to get ready anyways."

"I'll help," I add while grabbing someone's bag.

"Me too," Connor adds.

"Just everyone help for the love of cheese," Andrew snaps, sliding on his black signature boots.

Kian grabs someone's bags and then hauls them outside.

"BE CAREFUL WITH MY CAMERA EQUIPMENT!" Mikey warns.

I drag the bags I have in my hands outside and throw them into my car. Then I grab the bags in Trevor's hands.

Rebecca races outside and then jumps into my car. "DRIVE, WOMAN!"

Everyone who's ready climbs into my car. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Only a few people went in JC's car, and those are the people who didn't get ready as fast.

Nine people are in my car- Anthony, Jenn, Rebecca, Andrew, Luke, Mikey, Alexis, and Jack. I hit the pedal and start driving.

"Go faster!" Jack complains. "We're going to miss our flights!"

"Do you know how horrible it would be if we got pulled over right now?" I snap. "We have over the max-limit of people in this car, and if we speed too... How about no."

"Fine," Andrew huffs. "But if I miss my flight some pretty illegal stuff will happen." It gets really quiet and everyone gawks at him. "I'm sorry, but just saying."

We keep driving and then when we're right by the airport I'm almost to the street by the entrance, but the stoplight goes red.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US!" Alexis screams at the light. "CHANGE COLORS NOW. RIGHT NOW. GO. OKAY? OKAY."

"Alexis..." I quietly interrupt. "The light can't hear you."

"That son of a gun," Luke shakes his head. "I can't believe it's just ignoring Alexis!"

Then the light turns green and I quickly turn and go to the airport. I find a parking spot and then everyone climbs out. Well more like topples out.

Jenn starts throwing stuff out of the car when Mikey stops her. "Be careful with my filming equipment!"

"Be careful with my filming equipment," Jenn mocks him, but carefully hands Mikey his stuff.

After everyone gets their stuff, we all sprint into the airport.

"I'll see you again soon," Anthony says while giving me a quick hug. "I love you, chicka. Stay fierce and fabulous." Then he runs off towards his gate. I laugh at his comment and then tell everyone else goodbye. The last person that comes up to me is Andrew.

"Do you want to know a secret?" Andrew asks me.

"Um, sure," I giggle.

"I don't actually hate you all," he blurts. "You're pretty cool. I'll miss you." Then he pulls me into a quick hug.

"That's so heart warming," I fake sob while grabbing my heart.

"Okay, now get away from me," Andrew chuckles. "I'll see you some other unknown time. Bye!" Then he starts jogging over to where is airplane is boarding at.