Movie Marathon!

"What should we do today?" I ask Jack, Shawn, and Anthony. The concert ended pretty late last night so Jack just stayed at Anthony's house too.

"We can go to the movies," Shawn suggests.

"What should we watch?" Jack asks, and I immediately know what everyone is going to say.

"Annabelle!" Anthony yells excitedly.

"No, no, no!" I proclaim. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys this, but I hate scary movies!"

"Please?" Shawn begs but I shake my head.

"Nope," I frown.

"Wait, I have an idea," Jack smirks. "Since it's already around dinner time, why don't we just go buy pizza and then rent movies. We can rent Annabella and a movie of your choice." (Author's note: I know you can't rent Annabelle yet because it just came out, but just pretend.)

I think for a minute and then sigh. "Why do I always give into these things?"

"Yay! THANK YOU LEXIE!" Anthony cheers.

"Whatever," I say with an eyeroll.

"We can just walk to the Walmart that's a few blocks away," he explains. "Then we can get Walmart pizza and then rent the movies from the Redbox." (Redbox= a red box that you can rent movies from)

"Okay, let me go change real quick," I agree before walking to the guest room. I put on a black tank top and put a white flowy sweater over it. Then I put on ripped skinny jeans and black uggs with it.

"Ready?" Jack asks when I come out and I nod.

"BYE MOM!" Anthony screams before shutting the door behind us. Then he starts skipping away, singing. "We're off to see the wizard!"

"Okay then," I laugh.

"Sorry," he chuckles. "I just love the fall! The leaves are falling, it's hot chocolate weather every day, and it's always sweater weather!"

"True," I agree. "Shawn, can I have a piggy back ride?"

"Noo!" he shakes his head. "You have legs, you can walk."

"Ugh," I groan. "Jack, can I have a piggy back ride?"

"I guess," Jack laughs and then I jump on his back.

"HA! At least Jack is nice," I smirk while sticking my tongue out at him.

"Whatever. I'm very nice," he frowns and I giggle.

"Nope," I disagree.

"How am I mean?" Shawn pouts.

"You won't give me a piggy back ride!" I explain.

"So!? I always give you one. AND Jack is giving you one right now!"

"So?" I chuckle.

"Ugh, I'm literally done," Shawn snaps.

"You sounded so basic when you said that. I'm literally done!" I mock him.

"Whatever," he laughs. "But I'll give you a piggy pack ride on the way back to Anthony's house."

"THANK YOU!" I squeal.

"LEXIE! You're already loud enough and you're by my ear right now, so please don't cause me anymore permanent ear damage," Jack complains.

"Sorry," I whisper and he laughs.

When we continue to walk around the block, I see a big pile of leaves. I jump off of Jack's back and fall into the leaves.