Dinner Time

3rd POV

"NO IM NOT YOUR BABY GORL!" Chrysanthe shouted she shot up from her covers opened her eyes and got out of bed her long blonde hair dropping over her shoulders

"Chrys get up you've been sleeping all day" her mother coxed the girl up and to her bathroom "What the fuck all day??" Chrysanthe asked "Watch your profanity and yes! the dinner is in a hours get ready!" Her mother pushed her in the bathroom and strutted off.

Chrysanthe sucked her teeth (AN: Not sure if you guys know by where I come from we call it 'stupes' it's where you suck your teeth and make a sound I'm not getting in to the meaning hehe) and got ready for the dinner.

She topped the look off with a half-up half-down hairstyle and a pair of white converses.

On her way downstairs she saw her grandmother, Clementine playing with her brother "Chrys you're awake come let me squeeze your face" her grandmother gushed Chrysanthe walked towards the old woman and gently hugged her.

"How are you Gran Gran?" she asked "Better than ever!" Clementine answered with zest she leaned close to Chrysanthe's ear and whispered "You know your butler is looking mighty fine..." Chrysanthe gagged and pushed her grandmother away from her.

"Firstly no secondly no" she counted off the butler Sebastian walked by carrying a tray of wine glasses "I'd smash that" Clementine proudly stated with a sly smirk "Ew Gran!" she shouted.

They both took a seat on the sofa Chrysanthe took Christopher in her arms slowly rocking the him "So Chrysanthe you got a boyfriend?" Clementine asked "Noooo" Chrysanthe dragged "Aw come on! What about those boys? hmm what were the name....Irene....James and Liam right? " Clementine asked.

Chrysanthe shook her head "Gran It's Eren, Jean and Levi" Clem looked Chrysanthe "That's what I said" she said causing Chrysanthe to sweatdrop and roll her eyes "Anyways have I ever told you how I met your grandfather?"  Chrysanthe shook her head.

"Well I went out bowling with some girlfriends after work one night, and saw four men bowling in the next lane over." she started "I was very beautiful, and all four men asked me for my phone number. So I decided I would write it on a piece of paper and throw it in the air " Chrysanthe smiled at the story "whoever caught it could keep it. That night your grandfather caught it." Clementine finished.

"Aww Gran Gran that's sweet" Chrysanthe gushed "Chrys who are you gonna choose?" Clementine asked while she gently took a sleeping Christopher from his sister's arms before Chrys could answer Rosetta called her "Chrysanthe come Help me!" she yelled from the kitchen "Coming mum" she yelled back and ran off to the kitchen.

Time Skip brought to you by a sleepy author-chan trying her best

The table set food almost finished "Alright go wait in the living room" Rosetta sent her daughter off.

Chrysanthe played on her phone as she waited for the guests and her friends to arrive "Mom my hair is fine" A certain two toned hair boy grumbled "I'm just making sure you look presentable Jean-boy" his mother fiddled with his hair.