Addressing things

Hello readers,

So I've been seeing comments about it being an age gap and it being a pedo kind of thing.... but keep in mind this isn't a modernize version and I said I would explain this in later chapters. If you don't like the book you don't have to read it, I understand the discomfort with the age then at the end of the day the story is based on this time period as accurately as possible (I'm still trying to be accurate)

To be honest this is how I structed my plot so I'm not going straight to the time skip and I'm not have Levi pipe a 15 year old  girl like goddamn. 

So Chrysanthe's family is a extremely traditional and they marry them off at a young age... it's not like that use to happen back then (Oh what?? fr? my reaction is the picture above) I mean I studied Shakespeare and Romeo was like what 16 or 18 and Juliet was like what 13? wasn't it set is the 1300s-1400s?

I pay attention to age of consent in other countries as well where I live the age of consent is 16 others countries there is 14 and so on and I'm 17,  the pedo thing isn't right but come on don't act like families didn't used to court their 14 year old and 12 year old daughters with grown ass men. 

But anyways I'm not changing the plot this is how I structured the book this is what I intended to right, and I'm not changing it, theres a reason for what I write it's not like I'm writing haphazardly. Damn I almost had a panic attack lol my blood pressure was like a mf rocket.

Again if you don't like the book or that aspect of it please refrain from reading it.

Have a good day and remember to wash your hands and stay safe.