Response: Battle for Trost District Part 6

I heard someone shouting and I tried to open my eyes when I felt something envelop the sides of my face and hands, I finally build up enough strength to open my eyes.

There was tissue all around me I gasped in horror and pulled back then popped out with steam I looked over to Eren and he already was out "E-Eren!" I shouted to him struggling to pull out my arms "Chrysanthe!" He yelled running over to me pulling my hand out of the large body.

I stumbled just a bit before Eren caught me "You're ok.. You're okay" He reassured while holding my head on his chest "We're okay.." My voice came out muffle.

We ran over to Mikasa and Armin "Hey! you guys ok?" Eren asked "Eren Chrysanthe what is this?" Armin asked "I don't know!" I replied "But it's evaporating already just like a titan's corpse!Lets back away a bit" Eren said walking away but stopped. 

"Whether they're figuring out what to do or just distracted the Garrison can't see what we're doing right now" Eren said I looked up to the titans "But in the end they'll probably continue attacking...I don't have the confidence to talk them down after showing this" I added.

"It reminded me of something though the basement, the basement of my old house..Dad said I'd understand everything if I went there" Eren explained holding up a key "He's also the one who turned me into this 

I then remembered "I-Your-your.... father.....he the-the reason....and my parents..they" I stammered over my words and Eren held my hand then turned back to the others "If I get to that base I'll probably learn the truth about the Titans" Eren says letting go of my hand.

He punches the bones in anger "Why did he keep it all a secret?! the Survey Corps searched for that information at the cost of thousands of lives it's mankind'd only hope! and you're telling me it was locked away in my basement just what was going through his mind" Eren said.

I didn't listen instead I heard my name being shouted "CHRYSANTHE!" "Mama..." I whispered Armin put his hand on my shoulders bring me closer to him "Eren we have other things to worry about now" Mikasa told him.

Armin pulled me along away with him soon the skulls fall and create black smoke I kneel in between Armin and Mikasa facing Eren "I'm...leaving this place" Eren said making me gasp "Where to? How?" Armin asked.

"Anywhere will do for now I'll climb the wall form there and head to my basement but I'll turn in to a titan first!" Eren explained "you can do  that?" Armin asked "I'm no too sure how I do it myself but I think I can just like how a person can't explain how they move their arms....Earlier we unconsciously focused on blocking the cannon" Eren explained.

I no longer listened my hair hung over my face as I stared at the ground "I'll go with you!" I spoke up causing them to gasp "B-But-" I cut Armin off "They'll kill me princess or no" I explained suddenly hot liquid runs down my nose as does Eren's.

"Eren, Chrys your nose is bleeding!" Mikasa told us I groaned and wiped my nose "Shit!" I mumbled under my breath.

Soon I felt my body fall against Mikasa's who caught me "You're looking pale and your breathing is heavy too..." Armin said Mikasa pressed her hand to my forehead "Chrysanthe you have a fever" she said "It's clearly taking a toll on your bodies" Armin finishes.

My breathing gets heavier "I could care less for my well being....but Chrysanthe stays I've got got two ideas," Eren said causing me to look up "If you guys don't try to cover for me you'll be spared at the least and Chrys you're a princess they wouldn't kill you.......I've already gotten you two in a real mess so I'll move solo form here on out!" I immediately sat up "N-no Eren you can't do-"I fell back on to Mikasa breathing heavily.