Forest of Giant Trees - The 57th Expedition: Part 2

Chrysanthe felt a sharp jab at her stomach causing her to let out a loud gasp, a flash of Armin crossed her mind. 

Her gasp caught the attention of her Captain "What is it?" Levi asked Chrysanthe gulped and shakily met his eyes "Something is wrong I can feel it" was what she wanted to say instead she shook her head "N-Nothing."

Green rounds of smoke flares went of, Clementine slapped the back of Chrysanthe's head "Why didn't you tell him?!?" She yelled  to which Chrysanthe pouted "I don't fucking know."  

Levi stared at her from the corner of his eye "Smoke round, Green" he said "Oluo, you fire it" he ordered. Oluo did what was required of him and fired a green flare.

Chrysanthe bit her lip 'Is something really wrong...or is it my new ability' she pondered.

"Reporting!" a solider rode up to the squad snapping her out of her gaze "Message pass along!" the solider yelled "Right flank recon has been destroyed! Our recon system is practically inoperative! Pass this on, to the left!" 

Chrysanthe's eyes widen at the news Levi turned to Petra "Did you hear that Patra?" he asked who nodded "Go" "Yes Captain" Petra pulled off.

'Right flank?.......that  where ...Armin..... should be no that... vision it can't be.... what's a titan doing so far in?' 

A round of black smoke signal appeared in the sky 'Black Smoke signal?' one thing came to her mind "An Abnormal" her voice cracked causing Levi to relax but remain abit tense.

"Eren you fire it" he ordered catching Eren off guard "What a mess" Levi mumbled. 'We let them too far into formation' his eyes went back to Chrysanthe 'Not her not my princess'

Eren fired the smoke signal looking worried as ever Chrysanthe snapped out of her own shock. "Eren," her smooth voice reached his ears "Focus on me love" she instructed "I can feel your heartbeat listen to me you're fine" his  heartbeat slowed to a calmer state.

*Meanwhile*

Jean stood in his position 'Chrysanthe...where are you?' he looked out Mikasa stood in her post 'Eren...Chrysanthe...' Armin started thinking 'That Female Titan....just like Chrysanthe but different , it's after them'

*Back to Squad Levi*

"Lance Corporal" Eren called out but got no answer "Lance Corporal Levi!" he tried again. Chrysanthe marveled at the large trees "What?" Levi responded annoyed " 'What' you say? This is a forest! If only the center-line enters the forest like this we won't know if the titan is approaching!" Eren freaked out "It seems like something's coming from the right, but how will we avoid it or protect the wagons?"

Chrysanthe gave a weak smile "Quit your whining about the obvious" Levi responded "There's clearly no way we can do either of those" "Then why?" Eren asked "Look around Eren at the gigantic trees" Chrysanthe interjected.

She felt pity for Levi 'He sounds tired' "It's the ideal environment for using the three dimensional maneuver device," Levi explained "And with that remarkable brain of yours... If you don't want to die, keep your mind alert."

"Don't you think he's being a bit harsh?" Clementine asked "We can't be spoon fed everything..." Chrysanthe explained. 

"But look at the rest of your squad members" Clementine pointed Chrysanthe's eyes widen at their states 'Shit'.

"A Black smoke signal!" Chrysanthe stiffened up and quickly tied her hair up, "It's right behind us!" the hair on her arms  stood up 'Fuck!' panic crossed her face images of her being in that titan in Trost crossed her mind.