Defeated: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 6

Chrysanthe bit down on her hand the metallic taste only fueling her rage. Once she was fully shifted she lunged to the Female Titan.

(I'm bad at fight scenes)

"You killed them!" Chrysanthe screamed from inside her titan she brought her large fists down but the other titan ducked then punched her in the stomach then her face twice.

Chrysanthe stumbled back in to a tree 'Chrysanthe you are not thinking clearly!' her red haired ancestor scolded 'She's right you know calm down' she advised. Chrysanthe lunged for the other titan again 'One more time'.

The titan ducked this time Chrysanthe kneed them to the chest 'Got you' then she punches them in the face part of her hand ripping off. 

Dust rose as the two Titans battled it out, the titan picked up dirt and threw to in to Chrysanthe's eyes.

'Fuck!' She quickly tried to get it out but was met with a kick to the face from the other titan.

The kick wasn't enough to put her out of commission but cause her to kneel 'This person had military experience there's a traitor... but where did they come from-' her though were cut short but the other titan wraps their legs around her in hopes of keeping her there.

'Not this shit' Chrysanthe let's out a roar and proceeds to drop her weight on to the forest ground. The other titan wasn't affected by this they crystallize their hand making sharp claws then dug it in Chrysanthe's face "Fuck!" she cursed before passing out.

The titan bit down on to her nape just as Mikasa came on to the scene "Chrysanthe! Ereh!" her demeanor turned to a dark one "Give them back!

Mikasa was ruthless in her attacks but the female titan retaliated but in a nick of time Levi swooped in "What-" "Fall back for now" he ordered.

"Maintain this distance" he said they were abit behind the titan but not to close, "She must be exhausted  Her pace seems to be slowing it looks like they were both bitten out nape and all" He asked.

Something dawned upon him "So are they dead?"

~With Chrysanthe~

"AH!" she sprung awake in a soft bed she looked around the room "Good you're awake" a woman with a voluptuous figure with  jet black permed hair, slender brown eyes and stained red lips "Why the fu-" "Welcome Darling" her voice made a shiver rundown her spine 'Am I gay?'  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi it's me K.C sorry it took so long I've been dealing with depression I fell in to a hole man I needed help thankfully I caught my ass and I'll try to update often .

Any Anime suggestion?

Any Army out there?

Any whooooo stay safe guys 

K.C Out~