Small Blade: The Struggle for Trost, Part 3

Pretend she has blonde hair and gold eyes this is a visual 

3rd POV

Mikasa landed on a building overlooking other cadets Why isn't anyone going over the wall the most have heard the withdrawal signal' she said in her head then gasped when she saw titans all over the HQ.

In another part  of the district cadets stood stranded "Hey!! Jean what are we gonna do!?" Conny asked his friend who was sitting on the roof "We can't do anything.... they finally gave us the order to withdraw and we're all out of gas of course...I can't believe this how it's gonna end because of those damn cowards" Jean said wearily rubbing his head. 

"You mean the supply depot?" Conny asked then "What is going on! where are they?!" "They all lost their will to fight I can understand why....but they abandoned their duty to supply us barricading themselves inside HQ and of course titans have swarmed the place which means we can't get the gas ourselves" Jean explained dully "That are we waiting we gotta go start thinning their numbers so we have a chance sitting here on this roof is totally pointless! eventually the titans are gonna come for us!" Conny yelled.

"We don't have much gas left we'll just waste what little we have if we try to run and without a  mobility we're completely screwed!" Conny knocked his tanks telling Jean.

Jean looked up to him saying "You're using your head for once Conny......nice going," Jean turned his head to the side looking at the cadets in despair "But I'm just not sure if we got the numbers needed to pull this thing off the verterins and the Vanguard force have all been killed.......How exactly do a bunch of rookies pull off a suicide mission like this.....I mean let's assume half of our force even survives the initial assault.....then what the supply room is probably crawling with titans with 3 or 4 meter range I don't see us accomplishing much in there" 'I hope Chrysanthe is alright' Jean thought.

Conny breathed in sharply then sighed "It's hope less" Jean sighed "God what a dull this life this turned out to be I never got to tell her just how I feel" he whispered.

On another part Sasha tried to encourage her troupe members "Come on guys we can do it....right?....lets go if we all work together we can make this happen I know we can....alright?...I'll take the lead" but the cadets stayed frozen in fear.

Armin leaning against a wall caught Sasha's attention "Armin!" Sasha called to him running over "It's time to go!" she tried Armin stayed frozen.

With a next group "Reiner do we move out?" Annie asked quietly "Not yet we  have to let them gather up first" Reiner told her "It's no use there's too many of them I don't think any of us are going to survive this," Marco said then looked up to the sky "I've come to accept my appending demise I just.....wanted my death to mean something.."

Mikasa lands where everyone else is "Mikasa! weren't you with the rearguard?!" Conny asked running to her but "Annie!" she called running over to the blonde "I know how bad things have gotten it's selfish but in personal matters in the forefront but have you seen Eren's squad?"

"Some squads made it back but I don't know about Eren's" Annie answered "We found Armin he's over there" Reiner pointed over to him. "Armin!" this made the boy whimper Mikasa ran over to him kneeling down next to him "Armin.....are you ok? you're not hurt are you?" Mikasa asked softly but Armin stayed silent and nodded.

Mikasa got up and looked around "Where is Eren and Chrysanthe?.........Armin?" she asked worried Armin lifted his face show tears running down his face Mikasa stared shocked at him "They were...the cadets of squad 34....Thomas Wagner, Nack Tierce, Milieus Zeremski, Mika Carolina, Eren Yeager and Her Excellency Chrysanthe Auditore!" Armin sobbed harder when he came to her name "These brave six..up held their duties...They died valuably in the field....." Armin sobbed even more.