Missing memories

This is just a mini chapter 

Chrysanthe laid down finally letting sleep take her over after a long day of training.

~

Later on in the night she was awoken by a teacup falling off her nightstand "Huh?" she mumbled the rubbed her face. Chrysanthe sighed then got off the bed "Well I can't sleep now" She whispered then left the room to wander the halls. 

Somehow she made it up on the roof, it was quiet she took a deep breath then pulled her knees to her chest "Up here all alone" A voice startled her . Chrysanthe turned to see who it was "Don't-" they sat behind her, Chrysanthe felt their chest press to her back "Can't sleep?" the voice had registered in her head.

"Eren what are you doing up here?" she mumbled letting her legs down and leaning back on to him. She reached her arms up to the sky "Chrysanthe..." Eren looked down to the girl. 
Her hair braided but some strands still flying wildly "I want you to know that...I love you..unconditionally" Chrysanthe blinked sleep still on her mind "Unconditionally....that means no matter what?"  Eren chuckled "Right no matter what..do you?" he replied grasping her hands. 

"Do I what?" Chrysanthe mumbled feeling sleepy "Do you love me no matter what?" he repeated "Of course I do...no matter what you do I'll love you" Chrysanthe replied playing with his hands "Say Eren...did your hands get bigger? or am I sleepy" she asked rubbing his palms.

She looked up to the sky "Stars are pretty tonight....they so far away..so free.." she mumbled closing her eyes "Say Ren..do you think we'll ever be free?" Eren looked down at her before replying "I'll make sure of it" 

~