Mercy: Assault on Stohess, Part 2

Chrysanthe glared at her ancestor "Now isn't the best time" Cassandra rolled her eyes "It'll help in the long run" Chrysanthe scoffed "Can't you do that thing the other Users did?" she asked Cassandra remained quiet then sighed "Fine I'll let you go."

~

"M-Ma'am!" the cadet gasped in surprise when Chrysanthe sprung up from her position the roar of a titan caught her attention "So it's started" she sighed "Get in to position I'm gonna help" she left with her gear.

~
"Where is the princess?" the commander of the Military Police questioned "She's right here" Levi answered "What?" Chrysanthe swung done a bit too low hitting the Commander in the chest with her knee "I'm sorry!" she yelled before leaving. 

"That's our girl" Erwin smiled at Levi's words.

~
Chrysanthe caught up with Annie and Mikasa "Mikaaaaa~ you started without me" she whined then slashed Annie's wrist she got closer to Annie's face "We could've been besties!" she yelled before slashing her eyes. Chrysanthe sat on her head despite the trashing around "Why are you doing this....hm? Do you have a choice?" she asked Annie's eyes healed, Chrysanthe hung down with her hands gripping Annie's hair "What's going on?" she asked with a little pout.

Annie brought her hand down to swat Chrysanthe but the latter jumped off in time she grappled to a building "Eren get your lazy ass up!" she yelled before going back to Annie.

><

Chrysanthe stood on a rooftop with Hange, "Commander Erwin is in to some kinky shit" She commented  Annie was captured all thanks to Erwin's plan they both went down to Annie "Be a good girl stay put" Hange instructed as they loaded their sword. Chrysanthe couldn't help but blush 'Wish they would say that to me'

Hange pointed the blade to Annie's eyes "Don't worry I'll be the one devouring you instead" Chrysanthe's eyes widen 'Damn that was hot' Cassandra's voice was heard in her head "Damn" Chrysanthe got closer to Hange.

Annie broke out of the restraints and began running off "Chrysanthe shift" Hange ordered as the chased after Annie "As much as I would like that I can't without Eren!" Chrysanthe replied Hange growled "Rearrange my guts" "What?" "Nothing!"

(*)(*)