The Night of the Closing Ceremony- Humanity's Comeback: Part 2

"Oh yeah!" I flipped through the air then proceeded to Slice a dummy Titan I missed a target and fell in to Jean's arms "Oh Hi there Jean~ I was just dropping in!" I chirped Jean blushed but before he got the chance to say some thing "Gotta go!" I swung off to slice a dummy. 'I've developed a relationship with most of the cadets here friendly ones even Jean I bonded with my cousin Crista....'

'So you just wanna..live normal...' I asked we were talking in hushed voices in our dorm 'Yeah...something like that..." she pulled her knees to her chest 'Wanna know something..' I scooted closer then whispered something in her cousin's ear which made Crista's eyes widen.

3rd person POV

Keith did reviews on the students 'Chrysanthe Auditore Hyper, but a prodigy in every class is determined to fight back, Insults any and every one has instinct like another just like her parents' Keith looked up from his board to see Chrysanthe jumping from a tree shouting then proceeded to give the dummies deep cuts.

Chrysanthe's POV

Everyone was paired up with hand to hand combat I see Eren and Reiner get beat up from Annie I walked over to them "Hey dipshits!"I greeted "Oh Hey Chrysanthe" Eren smiled.

"Need help?" I asked sweetly "S-Sure" Reiner blushed "Ok!" I giggled getting in to a stance Reiner smirked "Alright sweethea-!" I didn't listen and Kicked him in the stomach.

Reiner groaned in pain kneeling on the ground I didn't give him a break I proceeded to to kick him in the face, Reiner fell flat on the ground I kneeled down and took the knife from him "Reiner are you ok? I didn't go to hard didn't I?" I asked worriedly.

Reiner groaned sitting up blushing "Yeah...I'm fine you sure did a number me," He said I got off the ground and stood in front of Eren "You want a go?" I asked

Eren smiled "Sure!" I gave him the knife and we proceeded to fight Eren made the first move by running towards me. I quickly ducked sliding through Eren's legs "Huh?"Eren grunted I jumped and kicked him in the back  making him stumble.

Eren came again but I swiped my foot knocking him to the ground I quickly sat on his chest taking the knife from him holding it over his neck.

I got off of him "Never give your enemies a chance to recover..Eren...I wouldn't actually hurt you" I shyly told him Eren chuckled picking me up by the waist "I know you wouldn't" he told me.

Time Skip 

I walked out of the boys cabin and met up with Armin "Armin~!"I called excitedly running towards him jumping on his back "Whoa!" He gasped in surprised at the impact "Mind caring me to the mess hall?" I whispered sweetly in his ear "S-Sure!" Armin gripped underneath my legs and carried me to the mess hall.

We got dinner and there was alot of chatter I over heard Jean and Marco talking about the interior.

I looked over to Eren "Listen to you guys.....Interior" Eren spitefully "5 years ago this was part of it" he then took a drink.

"You gotta point to make friend! I'm right here!" Jean shot at him "Poor Jean so misguided and besides....I don't think your head will fit in the interior anyway" Eren taunted I sighed continuing to eat my food they started to argue.

Eventually they got up and were about to fight I got up and grabbed Eren's hand "Gentlemen please" Mikasa said from behind me. Eren took a look at both of us and tuned to pull away but Jean grabbed his shirt.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUDGE ME!"Jean yelled "YOU RIP MY SHIRT YOU'RE DEAD!" Eren shouted back "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR SHIRT YOU PISS ME OFF!" Jean shot back "WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY!" Eren yelled but looked like he realized something.