Beach AU

Chrysanthe stepped out of her car with her three other friends "Beach sure is crowded today" Armin remarked then took a long stretch. "Took me forever to find this damn spot" Chrysanthe grumbled Eren took their bags out of the trunk while Mikasa placed a sunhat on Chrysanthe's head.

"Do you think the others are here?" she asked Miksas looked around "May-" "HEY!" Connie shouted catching their attention, he came over with a huge smile "We got here a few minutes before you guys." Eren clenched his jaw at the stargazed look in Connie's eyes when he spoke to Chrysanthe.  

They took their bags over to the tent that Jean and Sasha had set up, "Eren come build a sandcastle with me!" Chrysanthe tugged on the sleeve of his hoodie. "Sure thing baby girl," he stood up "Wait did you put on sunscreen?" Chrysanthe ignored him and sat in a spot in the sand. Armin sighed then handed him the bottle, Eren squatted behind her and rubbed it on the exposed parts of her body that her shorts and t shirt weren't covering.

"Ren castle" She demanded "Alright I'm comin' baby" Eren kissed her cheek before helping her stand "Let me get the shovel" he ran to the car then came back with a shovel. "Why the hell did he bring a shovel?" Gabi asked. She was there with Sasha's family "JEAN I PACKED ONE TOO I KNOW YOU GET RESTLESS!" Sasha yelled causing Jean to blush from the embarrassment "WOULD YOU STOP YELLING!" he put his sunglasses on and leaned back in the lounge chair he was sitting in.

The girls were sitting under the tent more of their friend group showed up along with family "I always bring one too keeps em entertained" Chrysanthe high fived Sasha then pulled an ice cream out of the cooler. She unwrapped it then took a few licks Sasha leaned on her shoulder eyeing the ice cream Chrysanthe giggled and let her have it. She walked over to Eren who was digging a hole "Thought we were gonna build a sandcastle Ren?" she asked Eren put the shovel down and picked her up. He was taller more tan and shirtless, sweat glistened off his abs Chrysanthe had to stop herself from doing something that might get them arrested. Jean walked over to them and inspected the hole "That's not a good hole...it'll cave in" Eren groaned against Chrysanthe's neck "I can do a better job" Jean winked over to her causing to laugh.

Eren put her down and grabbed his shovel "You and me right now!" he yelled Jean got his shovel and they began digging holes "Well I guess the sandcastle's forgotten" she mumbled before going back to the tent. Mikasa laid on a lounge chair in the sun but it looked like she was sparkling  like a vampire and Armin sat near her building a sandcastle that looked so pretty "I'm gonna go for a swim Connie's in the water" she announced before taking her t-shirt and shorts. Mikasa sat up and lathered her friend with sunscreen again "Now you can go."

Heads turned as she walked to the shore "Man this feels so weird maybe this was a bad idea.." she mumbled. Eren and Jean were now drinking beers watching Chrysanthe walk past them they clinked their drinks together. Levi rolled his eyes at their behavior Erwin patted his shoulder and went back to the grill "Ohi use a damn bin" he scolded a child who wasn't even in the group the child began to cry then ran off to their mother "Hange,Christopher stop eating sand!" 

Rosetta and Carla were taking embarrassing pictures for their Facebook, Chrysanthe walked in the water "It's warm~" she squealed Connie swam up to her "You look amazing" he complimented as he held his hand out to her "Let's go out for a bit pretty girl?" he asked Chrysanthe laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck "Sure Constance~" "where the hell did they get that name" he groaned "Your mom told me" "That's not even my name!" 

Connie lifted her up then settled her in his arms "Better?" "Yeah.." they chilled for a while until her eyes caught Ymir and Historia floating away on one of those beach float "Connie do you see that?" Connie turned his neck to see the pair "Should we be concerned...." "I think so..." they shrugged their shoulders then laughed. Chrysanthe laid her head on Connie's shoulder the sun had begun to sting her eyes "Chrys..." "Yeah?" Connie took a deep breath.