Female Titan - The 57th Expedition: Part 1

The Scout Regiment moved out of Trost the support squad took care of the titan in old town.

Sasha yelped but got her head pulled back by her squad leader "Don't falter!" he shouted "Leave it to the support squad and advance!"

Chrysanthe had a small sharp pain in her head 'Come on control it!' her knuckles turned white as she gripped the reigns.

*Flash Back*

"The support squad will only escort us to the old town area beyond that is titan territory" Levi explained to Chrysanthe who sipping on tea Levi slapped her head "Pay attention I know you weren't before" he scolded.

"All we can count on is the long distance scouting formation Commander Erwin and Roman devised" Petra commented. 

Gunther pointed a part of the map "This is where we of the special- ops squad will be." Chrysanthe gave them a goofy grin "I'm smarter then I look you old nobs!"  she shouted everyone in the room sweatdropped.

"Yep that's their daughter" Erwin mumbled as he walked passed the room hearing her shouting from down the hallway.

"Hi Erwin!" She yelled causing Levi to hold her down "Stay put and listen!" 

*Present time*

"Oluo.... can they....." Eren began "Can my comrades beat the titans?" he asked Oluo looked confused as well as annoyed "What the hell have you been doing this past month?" he asked.

"I've just been eating and sleeping" Chrysanthe mumble causing Petra to look at her in disbelief, "Listen you damn brat the point is to avoid the titans if" Chrysanthe knew what was coming.

Oluo bit down on his tongue 'He's going to die from all that blood loss someday' Chrysanthe thought her mind away from the pain.

They made it out of the old town area Erwin and Roman moved their hands signaling "Assume the long distance scouting formation!" Every squad split in to their various positions.

Time Skip 

Chrysanthe felt a disturbance but she couldn't pin point what it was so much was going on.

"Chrissy" A voice called her head snapped to the source "Hi there darling" Clementine greeted as she sat on the back of the horse "How are you here?" Chrysanthe asked.

Clementine smiled "Ooo is that Eren? He's so handsome" she gushed Chrysanthe glared at her grandmother "You didn't answer my question" she growled "Really darling you shouldn't frown you'll look old" Clementine commented then flipped her hair "Instead smile and you'll look young like me" 

Chrysanthe groaned catching the attention of her squad members "Are you feeling alright? Princess?" Petra asked Chrysanthe turned towards her and gave a weak smile "Just peachy."

Clementine tried to contain her laughter but little snickers slipped causing Chrysanthe to glare in her direction it may seem like she was glaring at a person but to her squad members she was glaring at nothing.

"You sure your Grace?" Gunther asked Chrysanthe waved her hands "Yes! Yes! I'm fine it's nothing!" she assured. 

Everyone shrugged and went back to their riding Eren however looked a her in concern "Are you sure Chrys?" he asked Chrysanthe's eyes softened "Of course Love" she replied Clementine scooted closer "Oh he gets Love?" she teased.

"For the love of Wall Sina get her away" Chrysanthe growled under her breath only to have Clementine laugh "I'm not leaving that easy." 

Another ping of disturbance struck them both "Did you feel that?" Chrysanthe asked Clementine nodded "There's a storm coming a big one" 

***************************************************************************************

Helloooooooooo  Everyone hope everyone is doing okay 

This chapter is a bit short I'm sorry about that but I hope you like it 

I don't got much to say but thank your reading my book I literally fangirl at the comments and shit.

I'm changing the cover to another one I made so I hope you like 

Here are some pictures

Who wants to play Among Us with me?  I promise I'm a nice Imposter

Stay safe sanitized, wear a mask and wash your hands.

K.C Out~