Bite - The 57th Expedition: Part 3

Chrysanthe covered her ears the instant Levi released the flare "A sound blast?" Eren asked "What are your jobs? Do they involve getting overwhelmed by fickle emotions?" Levi questioned, this caused Chrysanthe to feel ashamed "That shouldn't be the case our squad's duty is to keep this brat and the princess from getting a single scratch on him, even if it costs out lives" Levi revealed.

'So that's it' she thought "Boy you were really freaking out!" Clementine interjected causing Chrysanthe to jump a little "Where the fuck were you grandmother dearest?" she snapped "Having tea couldn't deal with all this drama causes stress and wrinkles" Clementine pompously answered 'This old bitch' "Never mind that I cant freeze up again...I can't keep thinking about being in that titan" she mumbled "We'll continue to fell on horse," Levi ordered "Got that?" he asked.

"Yes sir!" Petra responded "Flee? to where exactly?! Besides it's already right on our tails!" Eren shouted. Reinforcements came in efforts to slow down the titan "They'll get killed like the others if we don't help!" Eren said. 

Chrysanthe had pulled her hood up "Face forward! Eren!" she ordered "Chrysanthe!" he turned to her "Don't slow down! The bitch has rape eyes! so keep going full speed!" she yelled still in a little fear of turning back.

"Why? If we, the Levi Squad don't stop it who's going to?" Eren started freaking out again, the sound of bones breaking and blood splattering caused Chrysanthe to flinch.

Chrysanthe's POV

'Fuck! more of them dying' I couldn't stand it "Chrysanthe stay calm" a voice said behind me on the horse "The fuck?" I turned my head to see a woman with the same eyes and hair as me but she had a beauty make by her lip, . 'Who's this bitch?'  "Your great great grandmother so watch your profanity" the woman scolded I thought back 'Wait her painting is in the great hall at home' "Correct It is I Cecilia" she said vainly.

'What is with all these ancestors?' I asked herself "Didn't Clem tell you...that's odd.." Cecilia frowned her brows "We are here in your time of need" 'Time of need? Well haven't you seen the huge bitch running after us?' I sassed "So what is going on with your friends?" Cecilia asked 'Eren wants to take on that titan on steroids' "WHY DON'T HE?!" A loud voice boomed  casing me to jump. 

Another woman was on the horse but she had red hair and striking green eyes she held a boyish grin on her face "In my day no man can tell me what to do" her voice was husky and brash. Cecilia sighed then pinched her nose "Cyrilla! No!" Cecilia slapped Cyrilla's arm "You almost started a war!" Cyrilla scoffed "Almost I never actually started one" she childishly shot back "At least I'm not prim and proper" she taunted. 

Cecilia scoffed while Cyrilla stuck her tongue out childishly 'SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!' I held my head "See what you did!" They both accused eachother 'SHUT UP OR I'LL TURN THIS HORSE AROUND!' the two past users looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Eren!" snapped me back to the real world "Believe in us" Petra pleaded I remembered what we learned.

"Oooo a flash back I love these" Cyrilla gushed "I do enjoy these" Cecilia agreed. 

*Flashback* 3rd POV

"I thought of a way to avoid killing you" Levi said as he stood near the board, they were in a classroom Chrysanthe nuzzled safely in-between Hange's legs as they sat on a desk. "What" Eren asked "I said the only way to stop you in your titan forms in to kill you" Levi explained he turned to the board.

"But with this method, you'll only be injured that said it requires a certain amount of skill in essence you'll be cut out along with the nape," Levi explained Chrysanthe placed her hands over her mouth to contain her laughter 'That's a shitty ass drawing' Hange noticed tapping her hard for her to pay attention.