The Special Ops Squad: Eve of Retaliation 2 part 2

Chrysanthe's POV

I nuzzled my nose deeper in to Eren's neck and began to day dream

~Daydream~

I stood in a boat looking over a large body of water "Chrysanthe?" I heard Eren call me, "Huh?" he wrapped his arms around my shoulders "Eren?" I looked up to see that his hair had grown and he had a little facial hair "Look at it" he whispered placing his head on my shoulder.
I looked out to the water "What is it?" I asked my hands gripping on the rails "It's the" that's all I heard, he was talking but I heard nothing.

I blinked and came back to Eren and everyone "Chrysanthe you're drooling" Eren whispered I blinked and wiped my mouth "oh sorry" I mumbled

3rd POV

Levi narrowed his eyes at Eren "I'm not in charge of drafting plans, but remember, this is Erwin I'm sure he's thinking much further ahead than us." He said.

"Well, the situation itself is unusual the route we advanced at the cost of countless sacrifices to recapture Maria was erased in an instant," Eld said "Then suddenly, a completely different hope appeared" they all looked towards Eren and Chrysanthe.

"I still find it hard to believe, but what exactly does it mean to transform into a Titan, Eren? Chrysanthe?" Eld asked. Chrysanthe looked to them sleepily.

"My memories from that time aren't clear, but it felt like I had lost myself I do know it's triggered by self-injury though if I take my hand and..." Eren paused wondering how he knows "I don't remember much either....maybe it's muscle memory?" Chrysanthe suggested.

"You guys are aware, aren't you?" Levi started "The report covers everything we know now well, I doubt They'll stay put either way" he took a sip of the tea "But they might go too far and end up killing you two, Eren, Chrysanthe".

Chrysanthe sat up knowing exactly who they were referring to "I'm sleepy now" she announced "Levi" she reached out for him "Huh? Who's 'They'?" Eren asked but it was too late. Some thing hit the door Petra opened it revealing Hange "Good evening, members of the Levi Squad," they greeted "How's it feel living in a castle?" "You're early" Levi answered "I just couldn't stay put" Hange said.

"Squad Leader Hange?" Eren asked "Sorry for the wait, you two" they apologized "I'm in charge of investigating two titans we captured in the city and I want your cooperation for tomorrow's experiment I came to get permission for that" they said.

Hange and Eren talked but Chrysanthe wanted out of there she lifter herself off Eren "Night Eren" she mumble ruffling his hair and walking out with Levi and the rest of the squad "I'm sleeping with you tonight" she mumbled.

Time skip~

Chrysanthe changed in to a nightgown and sat at the window brushing her hair in the dimly lit room "I've been running away from castles all my life....no I'm bloody stuck in one" she laughed "I see you're making yourself at home" Levi said sarcastically picking up the strands of hair that came off her brush.

"Hehe what can I say I have a lot of hair" she laughed "Eren still with Hange?" She asked "Yes I got us tea" Levi placed the tray of tea on a table near.

Levi sat behind her and pulled her between his legs "let me" he took the brush and handed her a teacup "Hm...it's strange what happened....I feel more in touch with nature..." She mumbled holding the cup closer to her mouth.

Levi raised his eyebrows "Nature?" he question as he brushed through her hair "Maybe it was all in my head... but I feel like the titans are something more" Chrysanthe then took a sip of the hot liquid "Hm..." Levi began to massage her scalp "Wonder where Christopher is" "Somewhere in Wall Sina... don't worry he's safe" Levi reassured he began to braid her hair.

"A lot has happened" he mumbled to her "Yeah....." Levi finished and reached over and got the other cup "Let's just take it easy tonight" Chrysanthe said.

They sat at the window seat until Chrysanthe fell asleep, the cup hanging from her hand and drooling on Levi's shoulder "Nasty little brat" He mumbled with a small smile.

Levi took the cup from her hand and placed it with his on the table, he picked her up and carried her to her bed and place her under the covers "You troublesome woman" Levi sighed and laid now next to her "Good Night Princess" he said then putting out the candle on the night stand.

The next day~

Chrysanthe stood there as she watch Hange cry for the slayed titans somehow she felt for the titans....she felt pain "Chrysanthe your nose" Levi said in a hushed voice Chrysanthe didn't notice her nose bleeding "Oh I didn't notice" Levi handed her a handkerchief which she lightly dabbing her nose.

"Let's go" Levi placed his hand on Chrysanthe's back ready to guide her to the horses "The Military Brigade will take over here" he began to nudge her, Chrysanthe didn't argue but followed Erwin soon followed after whispering something to Eren.

"I don't feel so good" Chrysanthe coughed "We'll get you back to the castle so you can rest" Levi assured her Erwin placed the back of his hand on her forehead "She's burning up" Erwin said "Let her ride with me we need to get her in to a cold bath" he suggested.

Levi nodded in agreement "Eren let's go Chrysanthe is coming down with something" he explained to Eren, as the three men agreed to look after the girl they heard a thud.

"Chrys-!"Eren was about to yell her name but Levi hit him in the head "She's passed out she can't hear you" Levi glared Erwin picked her him "Her mother and Father are still on business let's get her back" he said getting on his horse making sure she was secured.

Chrysanthe's POV

I opened my eyes to be met with a lady who look just like me but she wasn't my grandmother "Hello?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone it's K.C I'm sorry I haven't updated I started University and it has be busy I'm actually doing this during an online class. I wanna say Oh My goshhhh 2K reads that's amazing! I just finished the manga so far I'm waiting to see what happens but I'm not gonna include major spoilers Just little hints

And I wanna give y'all a fun fact about Chrysanthe, she actually has a British accent............. If you're wondering how I'll explain it in the next chapter.

So comment what you think of the chapter

What's your favorite part so far?

Suggestion for what will happen next?

What do you think of Mama Erwin?

What do you think Chrysanthe's parents are up too?

What's your favorite colour?

Mine's Green

Stay Safe everyone

Imma leave a manga panel here

                                                                                                                                                  K

K.C out~