Warrior

Chrysanthe stopped at a clearing she was too far from the rendezvous point. "So there's others like us," she mumbles as she put on her ODM gear "The armored Titan and the colossal one...they must be people...just like Annie." Chrysanthe leaned on a tree then rubbed her forehead "There's so much going on so much to figure out" she whined. 

A paper fell out of the bag "Oh the message.." her eyes scanned the paper "There's fucking titans in the wall!" Chrysanthe's eyes widened She quickly set up her gear and hopped on her horse.

~

"Glad to finally see you Chrysanthe" Hange greeted Chrysanthe looked down to Ymir who had steam emerging from her much like her and Eren when they shifted. "She's one of em.." she mumbled "Your friends are over there figured you'd miss them" Hange nodded over to the others were.

Normally she would go running , kicking and screaming for them but she walked over to  Historia "When she shifted was she-" "No she's different not like the ones who broke down the walls" Historia looked at her cousin with pleading eyes "Please don't let them do anything to her" "Stop your worries cousin" Chrysanthe leaned closer "Besides blood is so much thicker than water"  she headed over to her friends "Mikasa~" she hugged the taller girl.

Mikasa held her tightly Chrysanthe chuckled then rubbed her friend's back "I missed you too" (And they were roommates) 

Chrysanthe looked over to Eren who was talking with Reiner and Bertholdt 'There's more like us.. could they be..' she smiled as nothing had happened and walked over to them just in time to hear Reiner "Five years ago we demolished the wall and began our attack on humanity" she'd reach Eren gripping on to his cape her mouth slightly open "Good you're here," Reiner said then continued "I'm the Armored Titian and he's the Colossal Titan." 

Chrysanthe let out a little laugh "What's wrong with you Reiner? That's a bit Silly" She said looking at Reiner's companion in curiosity Bertholdt could see something dangerous swimming in the gold of her eyes.

"Why are you telling them, Reiner?" Bertholdt asked but Reiner kept talking "Our primary goal was to make sure all of humanity was wiped out but now there's no need" Chrysanthe blinked 'What the actual fu-' next thing she knew she pulled a blade from her ODM gear and slicked Reiner's ear off her attack synced perfectly with Mikasa's. 

Lightening engulfed them out of thin air the Armored titan and the Colossal titan appeared in Reiner and Bertholdt's places. 

All the commotion caused Chrysanthe and Eren to fall over the edge She wrapped her arms around Eren who covered her head. Chrysanthe operated her gear but it got deflected by Reiner who grabbed the pair "Eren let go of me" she said looking into his green eyes.

 "I'm going to kill them" Eren growled Chrysanthe rolled her eyes then bonked him on the head "Let go!" she finally got free and got up on the wall with her gear. She looked at the Colossal and grabbed a knife from on her side "I'm not biting my hand again" she said then sliced her hand. After her titan formed around her "Let's go bitch." 

~