First Battle: The Struggle for Trost, Part 1

I started at the Titan that kicked through the wall in shock then I saw Eren run up to it trying to attack it but I noticed something "Mom this titan has Intelligence!" I shouted to her.
Christopher had not experienced this terror so he clinged to me "Okay bubba big sis is going to try something new don't be scared just hold on to me okay?" I slowly told him I waited for him to nod then I let my right hand out from holding him and equipped myself with my blade.

Then the colossal Titan vanished I hoisted us up along so did my mother and ran to meet the others I see Thomas talking to Eren.

I tried to put Christopher down but he just won't budge even mom tried "Eren! you okay there!?!" I yelled to him "Yeah!" Eren said coming back up.

They started arguing then an advanced team told us to get back to HQ I sighed looking over to my mother "Let's get back to HQ!" she ordered.

Time skip 

We got to HQ and as I suspected a hand maid was there but Christopher won't budge "Out of the frying pan and  into the fire cadets! time to put you're training to work I have faith each of you will be a credit to you regiment!" a higher soldier shouted.

I fulled up my tank getting ready to go out I look over to see Armin shaking in fear saying we're all doomed Eren grabbed his arm reassuring him It'll be ok "Armin We'll be okay it's time to fight back!" I walked over to them patting him on the head.

I tried again to get Christopher off of me but nothing worked I sighed looking down to him "Hey bud listen everything will be fine" once I said that his grip loosened and I set him on the ground I smiled then heard sniffing coming from him "Come on now.....I need you to be brave for me can you do that?" I asked softly lifting his chin to look at me "B-But w-what I-f yow die!" he cried.

I smiled sadly letting go of him I took my rose necklace off and put it around his neck "See that....that is my most prized possession...it also means I'll come back for sure" I softly told him, Christopher looked up in shock  paused for a moment and nodded "Now I need you to go with Marcy (the hand maid) to wall rose I'll meet you there" I instructed He nodded I then pressed our forehead together (Something we do in out family) then released him.

I waved as he ran off with Marcy who turning around to give me a nod. I saw some Cadets looking at me in amazement "Come on what are we waiting on! we got work to do!" I shouted going back to refill my tanks. 

We all ran up to the court yard "I want everyone split in to four squadrons......except you ...you go in five!" Kitz pointed at me "As practiced all Squadrons are responsible for: Supply relay, message relay and enemy combat under the Garrison Regiment, the innersest squadron will be taking the vanguard, Cadets will be taking the middle guard lead be the support squad rear guard will g to the elites!" Kitz informed us.

"I expect you all to man your posts knowing the advanced team has been whipped out!" my jaw dropped then I closed my mouth and listened "That's right the outer gate is history! the Titans are in this means the Armored Titan is most likely to reappear If and when he does the inner gate will also be history!"

There were mumbles across the crowd "Quiet! now those of the Vanguard be ready! the whole area is well nice saturated your mission is a very simple one! Defend the wall until the evacuations done now beware that desertion is punishable but execution if it comes to it lay down your lives dismissed!" Captain Kitz ordered "Sir!" We all saluted.

Everyone ran off to their posts I was with Eren's squad I saw Crista comforting a fellow Cadet on the floor .

I looked over to other cadets to see them freaking out I looked over to Jean and see him Bump in to Eren "Move it!" Jean said roughly shoving him.