Mother Mother

Chrysanthe laid on her bed playing with her hair "I wish I had darker hair like Cassandra" she mumbled Cassandra's diary was opened next to her "What could mother be hiding?" she mumbled. The beautifully decorated ceiling distracted her train of thought "A lot considering she didn't tell me about my abilities...no news from the messenger... no idea where this fucking book could be...I'm stumped" she sat up then sighed "I can't even sneak out they have MPs all over this godforsaken place" 

The Military Police had arrived per her mother's request to have more 'protection' "Protection," the princess scoffed "From what I can shift into a fucking titan!"  Marcy had the map for safe keeping while Elias was in the library comparing the paper to every other official document the saw similar.

Chrysanthe got off the bed and walked over to her vanity where she sat on the posh cushion "I suppose we go get something to eat" she mumbled before getting up and heading to the dining area. 

Christopher was there eating like he'd been starved "Jesus Christ! Christopher have some table manners!" with a scolding from his older sister, the toddler stuck his tongue out and continued to devour his meal. 

"Fuck sake I dont' want children" Chrysanthe mumbled she continued eating still throwing disgusted glances at her brother Marcy leaned down to her ear and whispered "He's just a child," Chrysanthe rolled her eyes when Christopher spread jam on his face "A filthy one." Marcy snapped her fingers for another maid to wipe the child's face clean.

"A spoiled one," Chrysanthe opened Cassandra's dairy and began reading "Do you know how many people are starved of the luxuries that we have some of them haven't even tasted sugar not to mention the people of the under-" her rant was cut short by the smooth clean face of her brother. Christopher looked just like their mother yes the nose was the same but his brown hair had begun to look blonde, his blue eyes presumed to be from their father's side of the family begun to shine brighter "Christopher come here." 

This time he actually obeyed crawling under the table to pop up on her lap "Hmm" Chrysanthe held his face in her hand examining every detail "Your eyebrows are getting thicker..." she whispered to him causing the child to smile up to her for a second the face of her commander flashed in her mind. 

"Good morning every one" Their mother entered the room "Good Morning my lady" "My mummy!" Christopher jumped off his sister and ran to their mother. Chrysanthe looked up to her mother adorned in a lavish red gown, "What a bold colour" a maid mumbled Chrysanthe couldn't agree more. 

"Well!" Chrysanthe exclaimed while slamming her hands down on the table being careful to swipe Cassandra's diary off "I forgot something in the library! I shall take my leave" She stood up and began rushing out the room "Wait!" her mother called "The Library? for what darling" Chrysanthe faced her mother with a subtle blush "A Ballad!..I was writing for when I see Mikasa....and Eren again!" 

Marcy left with Chrysanthe after bowing to her mother "My lady?" she was confused about two things "Why were you examining the young master's face that closely?" Chrysanthe stopped at the doors of the Library "He looks like someone I know...and it's not my father" she sighed then placed her hands on the door handles "One more thing..." "Yes?" "Who's Jesus Christ?"  

Chrysanthe looked off to the side as if looked at an invisible audience who were watching them from a 3rd person's perspective "That's a story for another time" her hand pushed the door open. Elias was there waiting for them "I was just about to get you" he revealed "It's far to dangerous mother is here and there MP all over the blood grounds!" she warned.

Marcy joined them with a tray of tea and sweets to which the teenagers took from "So the paper-" "I've found out where it comes from..it didn't match anything in the documents but when I looked at the birth records it matches." A huge smile had broken out on her face "Who's is it?" "Not sure there ain't a thing missing from the royal files" Chrysanthe leaned back "You know.....I've never seen my birth records...I assumed it got destroyed at our old home but that was stupid of me" Elias leaned towards the princess but was stopped by Marcy's hand "Do you think it's yours?" "Just a hunch..."