Eyes Yet To be Seen:Eve of the Retaliation 1

I'm not sure how long has it been but I'm in the garden with my grandmother I looked at the table set with tea and treats then to the water "Here darling have some black tea" Grandmother handed me a tea cup "I don't think tea is gonna help the situation we're in.....They're gonna kill us." I said looking down to the cup.

"Chrysanthe trust in your comrades and that Levi I just know he'll never get you killed" She told me lifting my chin "Grandmother?"I asked "Yes dear?" She answered "Where are we? why can I visit you when I sleep or knocked out ?"I asked "I am at a special place only for you and only you can get me you...I've got a feeling your mother's gonna do something extreme" She answered me.

"I think it time to get going Chrysy the trial will start soon....and kiss that Eren boy already" She told me "H-Hey i-it's not like that!" I yelled blushing as I started to fade away.

I opened my eyes to see Eren standing over me "Chrysanthe get up and put those on" He told me. I looked up to Hanji  and Mike "H-Hanji and Mike?" I softly asked 

"Yep! its us now we need you to co-operate and put these on pretty please princess?" They asked that itched a part of my brain and I felt my face heat up "Okay.." my voice was small and quivering.

As we  all walked out of the cells up to the room where we'll be trailed "I'm Hanji Zoe a Squad Leader in the Survey Corps He's Mike Zacharias the same goes for him" Hanji said.

Mike sniffed up Eren and sniffed my hair "How does it smell so good after a battle like that?" He mumbled to be as Hanji talked to Eren "I have no Idea actually" I mumbled. 

Mike lifted a piece of my blond locks and sniffed "You smell like black tea...Levi's rubbing off on you.." He said smirking "Oh man sorry for wasting all our time we're here already well no worries in fact going in clueless is better" Hanji said.

The guards grabbed us pushing us into the room "Wait" Eren called out to them then Hanji told him something the slammed the doors shut. I looked around to see a room full of people no surprise there.

Eren looked spellbound they looked at us with hate "Get move on!" One of the guards pointed a gun to Eren's back shoving him the other pointed one to mine "I'd be careful with that If I were you" I growled "Yes ma'am" He stuttered.

I took a deep breath when we entered the court room and knelt down elegantly.They connected my handcuff to a post behind me preventing me from running then I saw someone come in, Darius Zackly. 

"Now then let us begin Eren Jeager correct? and Her Excellency Princess Chrysanthe Auditore , your both soldiers who have offered their life for mankind is that accurate?" He asked "Yes" We both answered "This is an unprecedented case the trail will be a special court-martial in which common law does not apply with the final decision being left entirely to me we shall also decide whether you live or die Do you have any objection?" He asked us a the end. "I don't" Eren replied "No" I answered

"I'm glad you're quick on the up take I'll be blunt as expected hiding you from the public was impossible unless we declare your existence in some manner we maybe faced with a threat other than the titans through this trail we shall decide which military faction we'll charge with your custody the Military Police Brigade or the Survey Corps Let's begin with the Military Police Brigade's opening statement" The Top Commander said 

"Your honor as commander of the Military Police Brigade ,I , Nile Dok propose: After conducting a thorough examination of both their bodies we dispose of them in a prompt manner it cannot be denied that his titan power allowed us to repel the latest attack however their existence is also a source of discord that can incite rebellion. Therefore after having them impart all the information they can provide we'll have them die as heroes of mankind" Commander Nile said.