Wound - Attack on Trost: Part 8

3rd POV

The male Titan threw punches to Mikasa while the female stood with her head down unmoving Eren was about to punch Mikasa but their squad leader ran towards them "ACKERMAN!" he shouted but Mikasa jumped out in time and landed on Eren's face she tried to talk to him but he brought his fist up to his face punching himself.

Eren fell back to the boulder next to Chrysanthe. 

Chrysanthe's POV

I heard my name bring called 'Huh? where am I what is this the last think I remember was the mission' I looked around to see Vines wrapped all around my body and my mouth all over my head "Chrysanthe!" The same woman called stopping right in front of me "I see you met the Ivy" I made a confused grunt "Oh that right you don't know me not important now you have to get out of there" She told me.

"How do I get out!?" I screamed but it came out muffled "No no Darling you need to relax and get out yourself" she told me I took a deep breath in and thought of the time I spent with Mikasa how'd she's calm me down after a meltdown.

I felt the vines leave me and retreat back to the forest "Thank you" I breathed out heavily "No need you did that yourself now let's get you changed" she said grasping my wrist pulling me to a meadow.

"W- hey what's going on!?" I shouted a swarm of butterflies surround me lifting my hair up "Is this supposed to happen!?" I freaked out even more. Once the butterflies subsided I gasped at my outfit.

(A Visual)

"Wow.."I looked at my dress "Now we have business to settle" my grandmother says sitting in the meadow "Sit dear your friends will need you soon" I was a bit confused but sat anyway.

"You probably saw that vision ...well that was a memory"She told me holding my hands in hers "What do you mean?" I asked softly "This takes me back a long time ago...but you know how babies are born crying?" She asked I nodded timidly in response "Well you were born silent and unmoving your parents loved you but they were scared...so scared they brought you to me..." she told me "I Loved you the first time I laid eyes on you....you we're my light my little golden flower" I smiled then got thinking.

 "What about Dr Yeager? what did he do to me?" I asked "Oh! he only made you stronger darling not to worry about that" Her voice seemed to waver it felt like she wasn't telling me the truth "you have to get back to your friends that Eren boy it quiet not himself" she gave me a closed eyed smile.

"Wait! no where are you? how come I've never net you!?" I screamed as butterflies surrounds me in a vortex sort of thing "You'll me soon My golden flower" Her figure faded and I was back in my Titan form.

"Ok....let's do this" I opened my eyes and moved my arms upwards "Yes! now what's wrong with Eren".

3rd POV 

While the elite squad was arguing on what to do Chrysanthe got up from her position and kneeled next to Eren unmoving form "Look!" Rico pointed over to the large female "She's moving!" "She can't carry it herself she needs Eren" Mikasa shouts they quickly devised a plan to protect them which much arguments.

All of a sudden a large hand touched Mikasa's head they all looked up in shock "C-Chrysanthe?" Mikasa asked the larger female rolled her eyes and smiled "S-she's beautiful!" their squad leader gasped.

"Mi...ka..Mi" Chrysanthe dragged out causing more shock "Mi..ka..sa....Mikasa" Chrysanthe's eyes lit up once she pronounced her best friend's name. "Shit that was hard" she mumbled from inside the head.

The team continued to argue while a 12 meter titan was coming towards them 'oh no you don't!' Chrysanthe said inside of her body she moved towards the titan and punched it in the head.

Holding it by its neck Chrysanthe's eyes glowed gold and a powerful sound wave comes out of her mouth blasting the titan to bits.

"That's why we have no choice but to do this we can only lay down our lives as brave sacrifices for that questionable human weapon" The squad leader says Chrysanthe comes back and kneels down next to him 'What's going on with him...? Eren!' Chrysanthe said placing her large hands on him 'He's not healing.. what's wrong with him?!'.

"Eren! What are you doing Eren!?" Armin shouts Chrysanthe turns upon hearing his voice "Chrysanthe! Over here!" Armin waved his arms. Chrysanthe gently picks him up and snuggles him to her face "I'm glade to see you too" Armin states then sees Mikasa "Mikasa! what's going on with the plan?" Armin asks from Chrysanthe's palm "Armin!?" Mikasa shouts in shock "What's going on with Eren?!" Armin asked again "It's dangerous there so get away Eren isn't in control of that Titan! He won't respond even when I spoke to him it's pointless for anyone to try!" Mikasa shouts to him.

"And the plan?" Armin questions "It failed We can't just leave Eren, so everyone's fighting and Chrysanthe's protecting him but at this rate....the titans will overwhelm us with numbers!" Mikasa informs him.

Armin turns around "Chrysanthe put me down on Eren" He says determined Chrysanthe follows his request and rests him on Eren's nape.

Chrysanthe looked to wads more titans coming in and ran towards that direction.

Chrysanthe's POV

I ran towards the pair of 10 meter class titans "I have to protect them all!" I yelled inside of my body I launched forward and screamed its head off, the other came towards me to bite me but I held up the body of the other titan so it bit that not me.

I slammed both of them to the ground but soon more we're piling on to me suddenly I saw my grandmother "Show those fuckers whose boss!!" She shouts then disappears I smirked and I'm sure my titan form did too a golden light Surround me and all the titans disintegrated.

I looked to where the elite squad was and saw a titan attacking them I ran to them and punched it right in face. I roared and shot it with my beam.

I remembered Eren and went to them "Chrysanthe help me stabilize him!" Armin yelled up to me I nodded and held him down "Eren! please wake up!" I shouted on the inside of my body "Eren....Eren.....Eren...Eren we're going to see the outside world someday right? Far beyond these walls there's flaming water, land made of ice ad fields of sand spread wide it's the world my parents wanted to go to I thought you forgot but you stopped talking about it...because you didn't want me to join the Survey Corps right? Eren answer me" Armin says I slowly lets go of him and steps back "Why do you want to see the outside world so badly knowing with even a step beyond the walls a living hell and cruel death might be the only thing awaits just like what my parents had to go through? "Armin asks.

A hot steam of air releases from Eren and a growl erupts from him I softly growled holding Armin close to me.                     

~