Crushing Blow: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Pt. 5

To my Manga readers y'all see the last chapter I mean come on 

Chrysanthe gazed upon the lifeless body of her comrade terrified "Gunther.." she croaked 'Don't stop' a voice echoed "Don't stop!" Oluo ordered.

He pulled on the two children "Keep moving!" he pushed them forward 'Oh shit he's dead Gunther's dead!' she clenched her teeth the voice of her other comrades fading out around her.

'This person... they were there when Eren and I...when we...' her eyes looked back at them 'They know, weren't they captured!?...they have ODM gear...which means' her eyes widen then there was a crack of lightening.

"Here it comes!" Chrysanthe yelled 'Not gonna lie that looks badass' she praised as her fingers gripped the handles of her swords. 

The female Titan ran after them her eyes locked on Chrysanthe who stared right back gold met blue, it seemed like they were in a staring contest.

"Damn, why you..." Eren hissed "I'll do it this time! I'll kill it!" he brought his hand up to his mouth.

"Don't!" Eld shouted "The three of us will take down the female Titan you two continue heading to HQ at full speed!" he ordered.

Chrysanthe couldn't look away from their eyes 'I've seen you before I know you' frowning her brows she looked over to Eld "Yes!" but Eren refused "Let me fight with you!" "No! This is for the best! Your power poses far too great of a risk!" Eld replied.

"What's with you!? You doubting our skills?!" Oluo asked accusingly "Is that so, Eren Are we really unreliable?" Petra asked 'Oh fuck this' Chrysanthe rolled her eyes grabbing Eren by the back of his hood "Let's fucking gooooo!" she shouted "I believe my squad will be victorious!" Eren said "Good luck!" Chrysanthe finished.

'They are all so strong...Have faith Chrysanthe' she told herself, she felt nauseous all of a sudden a ringing echoed through her ears. 'What the hell is going on with me?' Parts of her hair stuck to her forehead 'Was I always sweating?'

The yells from her crew members were heard from afar Chrysanthe clenched the gear in her palms her eyes darted from tree to tree trying to keep her mind off the sight "Chrysanthe..." Eren called out to her 'No!' she screamed in her head "Chrysanthe!" he called out to her again 'No I put my faith in them stupid faith!' she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Chrysanthe!" Eren shouted a third time she opened her eyes and turned around to see the gruesome sight her comrades were dead. They circled back to the titan and got a closer look at what damage had been done, "I'll kill it!" Eren immediately shifted while Chrysanthe swung over to Oluo's body.

"Ohi...wannabe get up..." she demanded she stood a little ways from his body "Stop these games..." She stumbled closer totally oblivious to the brawl that was happening that moment.

Chrysanthe gingerly placed Oluo's head in her lap not caring about the blood that stained her white pants.

"Come on wake up I'll respect...my...my elders...and....I'll stop..." she cried her tears dropped on to his head. She could feel the warmth leaving his body "I shouldn't have...have let you go...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry" she mumbled as she brushed some hair behind his ear.

Chrysanthe turned him over on to his back and fixed his arms so the were resting on his stomach on have over the other, her eyes caught a familiar flower growing out of the ground.

"I'm sorry Oluo" she took the bloomed flower buds (An: idk what its called) and placed it on each eye.

Chrysanthe turned to the two titan brawling, looking down to her blood covered hands she looked back up to see the Female Titan bite on Eren.