The Special Ops Squad: Eve of Retaliation 2 part 1

3rd POV

Squad Levi road through the forest to get to the Survey Corps HQ Chrysanthe and Eren with them. Eren and Chrysanthe rode on the same horse he had placed her at the front so he can keep an eye on her "Hey Eren why didn't I get my own horse?" Chrysanthe asked "Cause you'll probably ride off somewhere we can't find you" Levi said out loud.

Chrysanthe tuned her body around to be face to face with him "Why are you always angry?" She asked "I'm not now don't move anymore" he answered

Eren's grip on her waist tightened "Okay then why are you glaring at Eren?" Chrysanthe asked again "I'm not" Levi mumbled at her "Oh well Guess I'll just sleep~" Chrysanthe wrapped her arms around Eren's waist and laid her head on his chest.

"She sure is laid back for a princess" Petra sweatdropped then chuckled they soon arrived at the new Survey Corp HQ. Eren woke up Chrysanthe "Huh where here?" she mumbled and got off the horse "Eren~" Chrysanthe jumped on to his back "You scoping everybody out?" Chrysanthe asked.

Chrysanthe's POV

Levi made us clean up the castle I was cleaning the same room with Levi "Levi you sure you don't have any thing against Eren?" I asked again "What do you have with that brat is he your boyfriend?" Levi asked harshly. I blushed and walked over to him "No....he's gonna be my husband!" his attention turned to me then Eren came in "The upper floor is clean now which of the rooms should I stay in?" Eren asked.

"Levi.... don't" I whispered "You're staying in the basement" Levi stated bluntly "The basement again?" Eren asked then looked over to me "Obviously You've yet to gain full control over yourself If you accidentally transform in to a Titan we can restrain you as long as you're underground that was one of the conditions given to us in exchange for your custody It's a rule to be followed" Levi explained "How am I not in the basement?" I asked "Because you are to be under my supervision at all times I'll take a look upstairs" Levi grabbed my wrist pulling me up stairs.

Once we got there Levi sat me down he looked at me "Guys only want one thing...and your a delicate flower Chrysanthe I sworn to protect you" I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck "I'll always be here Levi" I felt his softly squeeze me in his arms.

A bit of dust landed on my nose causing me to sneeze and Levi to grumble "He didn't clean it properly!" Levi  pulled me back down where Eren was "It's far from clean Do it all over again" Levi ordered "I'll help!" I exclaimed then ran off and grabbed Eren's hand.

Once we got upstairs Eren stopped me "Chrys... The captain doesn't seem to like me?" I laughed nervously "It's nothing honey nothing to worry about he's a grumpy old man....let's clean!" 

"Eren! Help me with this!!" I pleased trying to dust a shelf Eren chuckled and lifted me by my waist "Thank you~" I hugged around his neck.

"Chrysanthe....you still love me right?" Eren asked I paused and in a split second then combed through his hair "of course I do..no matter what I'll always love you" His breathing seems to calm down "All better?" "Yeah.." he mumbled holding me tighter. We stayed like that for a few minutes until we got back to cleaning. 

"Eren~" I poked his side after a while of cleaning "You think we'll see Mika and Armin anytime soon?" I asked "Maybe Chrys" he patted my head.

We continue to clean "Eren I'm gonna look around okay" I said before wandering down the halls. I bumped in to Levi "Come here" He pulled me in to a room "What is this?" I asked looking around "Our room" he stated I marveled at the room "Oh wow!".

I stopped and "No wait I'm sleeping with Eren!" I turned to him "No" He said then started to clean up "I don't care I'm sleeping with Eren" I said then walked out the room.

Time Skip~

I was wondering around the castle for a while "Damn I didn't think I'd be trapped in a castle again" I came up a room I tried opening it "Huh it's locked?" I mumbled "Let's change that" I stepped back and kicked the doors. Squad Levi looked at me in shock "Eren!" I went towards him "Chrys..." He mumbled as I sat on his lap "I missed you~" I purred.

"She broke the door..."Petra sweatdropped and Levi scoffed I leaned back in to Eren and listened to them.

~