The Defeated: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 6

Levi and Mikasa more like Levi successful got Eren and Chrysanthe out of the Female Titan's mouth

They retreated with the rest of the soldiers. Chrysanthe laid in the wagon next to Eren.

~with Chrysanthe~

She took a deep breath as the tall woman took long strides to get to her

"You finally made it" the woman's euphonious voice sent shivers down Chrysanthe's spine. "Welcome your Highness" she slightly bowed her head.

"Who- Who are you?" Chrysanthe asked "You don't recognize me?" The woman was taken aback "Surely they would have hung my picture up"

Chrysanthe frowned her brows "I- don't know what you are talking about" she answered.

The woman trailed her hands up Chrysanthe's shoulders "Look at your self" she turned Chrysanthe to the vanity mirror.

Chrysanthe's hair was combed back in to neat braids, she wore a White dress with a blue sash and to top it off a gold crown nested in her gold locks

"You're their chess piece to move and manipulate as they please" the woman whispered "who? Who are they?" Chrysanthe asked "You look better with a wolf cut" the woman pulled her hair down "See look you look better."

Chrysanthe dawned a new hair cut "Let's talk somewhere else" the woman snapped her fingers.

They sat in a room, different to the previous one a tea set with piping hot tea was laid out in front of them.

Chrysanthe sunk back in the leather chair, her eyes staring straight in to the woman's brown ones.

"Don't look at me like that" she pouted "First thing is first I haven't introduced myself my name is Cassandra I was like you." Cassandra leaned forward "Now any questions?"

~With others~

The scouts made it back to the town some with their head hanging due to the failed expedition.

Eren looked down to Chrysanthe who was still unconscious he pushed some hair away from her eye.

Mikasa and other soldiers helped getting her to the infirmary.

"Is she going to be okay?" Eren asked his friends. Miksas exchanged a look "We-We're not sure" Armin stuttered.

~with Chrysanthe~

Chrysanthe leaned forward "I'm a user of this titan ability see...all the past users are here to advise or guide you..." Cassandra sipped her tea "Do you know who that Titan is?" She asked Chrysanthe took a sip from her own teacup "I've got a fair idea.." she answered.

"Excellent we'll go apprehend them they might be closer then you think" Cassandra hinted.

"Mm I will but I have to be smart about this....no more lives need to be taken no unnecessary deaths" Chrysanthe replied.

Something dawned upon Chrysanthe "You haven't answered non of my questions just with riddles you old hag!" She yelled while pointing an accusing finger.

Cassandra sighed "All in due time" she hissed "All in due time" Chrysanthe mocked.

"Shut up and wake up you brat!" Cassandra growled then slapped Chrysanthe on the forehead.

~

Eren leaned over Chrysanthe's face "It's weird she falls in to one of these comas and experience high fevers." Armin observed.