Beast Titan

Chrysanthe sat in her bedroom in the manor "Nothing makes sense.." she mumbled "Mother? Father? Where the hell is my brother?" she slammed her hands on to the vanity. "Now young Mistress please don't break the furniture" a voice from behind advised, it was Marcy holding a tray of tea. 

"Your brother is currently terrorizing the maids in the laundry room as for your parents I have no knowledge of their current location" Chrysanthe sighed at the new information and looked up to her maid "I have so much questions but nowhere to start" she mumbled after pressing her palm to her cheek. Marcy set the tray down on a small table then walked over to her mistress "Well there is a place that can answer your questions Miss" she revealed Chrysanthe sprung up from her seat "Where?!" an excited smile came to her face "The Library Madame"  that smile faded " Oh...yes of course the library." 

Marcy rolled her eyes and looked back at the tray of tea "What shall I do with the tea?" "Bring it with us" they set off for the library. 

~

"Marcy where shall we start" Chrysanthe frowned her brows at the endless shelves of books "Let's begin" she rolled up the sleeves of her dress and walked towards a section Marcy placed the tray down and followed her. 

After a while of looking they yielded nothing "There's not one book!" she exclaimed flopping her body on the soft window seats "Have some tea Madame it will clear your mind" Marcy urged her to have the already poured tea. Chrysanthe picked up the cup and brought it to her lips "This is harder than I thought" she groaned "Marcyyy they only have stupid book on my stupid forefathers!" she laid her head on Marcy's lap "Um...Madame" A new voice startled her, Chrysanthe threw the empty teacup and clung to Marcy "Oh.." Marcy caught the teacup before it could fall on the floor. They both looked to the short man "Hello..." Chrysanthe greeted "Who are you?" "I'm Elias...the book keeper?" he introduced with a bow "Oh...you must be Jonas' son" Marcy said "That's right Ma'am father's sick so I have been looking after the place" Elias explained.

Chrysanthe untangled herself from Marcy and got off the seat "Nice to meet you Elias I am Chrysanthe" she held her hand out to him "I know who you are Princess" he said before shaking her hand "Everyone in the manor knows" Chrysanthe felt a bit embarrassed "Oh right..."

While Marcy cleaned up the tray an idea popped in her head "Mistress maybe our book keeper can help us" she suggested Chrysanthe rubbed her chin "I don't knowww what if he rats on us" she countered "You have a point I shall make sure he doesn't" Marcy assured. Elias was unsure of what to say "W-What do you need I am happy to assist" he stuttered Chrysanthe turned to him "How old are you?" "Eighteen Madame" "Huh you're older than me well I guess I can let you in on it" she leaned down and whispered what they were looking for in his ear.

Elias' eye widened he ran to the front doors of the room and shut them locking them from the inside, "Shut the curtains" he said before scurrying to another door. Marcy quickly got to work closing the curtains. Elias came back "Follow me Miss" he tugged on her hand for her to follow Marcy and Chrysanthe listened to him.

"What you're looking for is in the restricted section" he explained "Us junior keepers aren't allowed in there but my father was" "Ah yes your father was the senior keeper" Marcy revealed "Exactly I never understood why he was sworn to secrecy but I know now" Elias led them through a particular aisle at the far back of the room "Plants?" Chrysanthe mumbled upon looking at the books on the shelves. Elias moved a small table that had no reason being there he then walked through the wall "Blood hel-" "I'm right here look the wall turns" he peaked his head out. The wall did turn there was a whole passageway behind it. Marcy peaked over Chrysanthe's shoulder "That's quite particular." 

Hiking up their dresses they entered the dark passageway their only source of light coming from the candles Elias and Marcy were holding. "It makes sense it would be in the restricted section but I thought the extended room over by the fire place was it" Chrysanthe said "This is classified information you are looking for Princess" Elias replied Marcy scrunched up her nose in disgust "Hm.. this passageway smells like.." "Feet" "A butt" the two teenagers looked back at the head maid who wasn't amused. Elias stopped at a small door "Watch your head" he instructed after unlocking it he had no problem going through but Chrysanthe and Marcy had to duck.