What Needs to be Done Now: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 3

3rd POV 

They got back to the castle and laid her on the bed "Eren get a bucket of water and a night gown, get Petra" Levi ordered as Erwin undressed Chrysanthe taking the straps off and her hood. Eren ran back with bucket of water and the silky garment "Commander, Captain" Petra saluted "Good now get out!" Levi pushed Eren out of the room.

Petra helped change her out of her uniform and in to the light nightgown Levi dapped the wet cloth on her head "It's not going down" Erwin said "I know that" Levi snapped dapping her head some more "This hasn't happened before is it a drawback from her abilities?" Levi mumbled "Maybe....I think she just needs rest" Erwin coxed Levi and Petra to leave. "You're really leaving her alone?" Levi asked "Yes" Erwin walked off

Chrysanthe's POV

I sat up in the grass looking at the strange woman she started at me in curiosity she reached out to but I pulled back causing her to move back. I got a good look at her, she looked just like me, in wonder I looked around and we were sitting in this weird meadow place 'This is going to be fun' 

3rd POV

Chrysanthe looked at the strange woman they stared at eachother as if it were forever until the woman got up and began walking Chrysanthe was deciding whether to go or to stay. 

The woman looked back as if she was saying to follow her "Alright" Chrysanthe mumbled. She got out of the grass and followed the strange woman to a river "Hmm what are you doing?" Chrysanthe asked the woman cupped her hands and scooped up and held it to her face. Chrysanthe looked weary but opened her mouth for the water.

"Ah I needed that" Chrysanthe sighed in delight the woman gave a small smile.

Chrysanthe's POV

"So can you speak?" I asked her, with frowned eyebrows she tilted her head 'Now that just cute' "T A L K" I opened my mouth with each letter. It seems like the finally got it she tried talking but just made screeching "Okay love!" I shouted quickly placing my hands over her mouth.

"So you can't speak?...What about a name?" I asked she gave me that cute look again "Okay no name...what about....Celest?" I suggested not sure if she even knew what I said "Then your name is Celest!" I declared pointing my finger at her 'I just named a whole grown ass woman' 

She clapped her hand and smiled she tugged on my hand dragging me off to a cave "What is this place?" I asked looking around the ceiling of the cave glowed a vibrant blue "Wow" I stared in awe Celest tugged my hand and lead me to a hole in the cave covered by moss.

"Oh my" I gasped the walls were lit up with the same vibrant blue there was a small pool of water in the middle of it all Celest pulled my hand to the pool and she got in.

(I'm using this pic as a reference)